Lady GaGa, Lily Allen Stole Attention at 2010 BRITs Red Carpet
Lady GaGa had everybody staring at her during the red carpet arrival of 2010 BRIT Awards. Resembling what could be a called a delicious vanilla cake, she wore a three-tiered gown topped with a cotton-candy wig and a lacy mask, all in white tone. Her choice of dress was considerably smart as the weather was not friendly to those wearing less.
Beside GaGa, Lily Allen also stole the attention with her almost unrecognizable look. Sporting a bob hair do which was dyed pitch black, Allen who usually prefers a classic and simple look, went with heavy eye make-up and black Chanel gown. The red beading on top of her gown was not "very comfortable", she said. "It's quite heavy and also it's quite tight so it keeps on twisting around."
Meanwhile, Pixie Lott and Ke$ha preferred to keep it simple with a little black dress. But the former added details with a black tutu and plunging back while the latter finished off her look with a feather coat. Leona Lewis went futuristic with her silver gown which was paired by pink shoes and Geri Halliwell kept it simple with a white mini dress and a Union Jack hand bag.
In the guys side, it was Daniel Merriweather who went bold with his attire. He chose a black tuxedo which has gold details and a bow tie. Robbie Williams who would receive a special honor that night wore a white shirt underneath a black tux and scarf. Unlike Merriweather and Williams, Calvin Harris kept it casual with a t-shirt and a jacket.
More Lady GaGa News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video