Lady GaGa, Lily Allen Stole Attention at 2010 BRITs Red Carpet
Lady GaGa had everybody staring at her during the red carpet arrival of 2010 BRIT Awards. Resembling what could be a called a delicious vanilla cake, she wore a three-tiered gown topped with a cotton-candy wig and a lacy mask, all in white tone. Her choice of dress was considerably smart as the weather was not friendly to those wearing less.
Beside GaGa, Lily Allen also stole the attention with her almost unrecognizable look. Sporting a bob hair do which was dyed pitch black, Allen who usually prefers a classic and simple look, went with heavy eye make-up and black Chanel gown. The red beading on top of her gown was not "very comfortable", she said. "It's quite heavy and also it's quite tight so it keeps on twisting around."
Meanwhile, Pixie Lott and Ke$ha preferred to keep it simple with a little black dress. But the former added details with a black tutu and plunging back while the latter finished off her look with a feather coat. Leona Lewis went futuristic with her silver gown which was paired by pink shoes and Geri Halliwell kept it simple with a white mini dress and a Union Jack hand bag.
In the guys side, it was Daniel Merriweather who went bold with his attire. He chose a black tuxedo which has gold details and a bow tie. Robbie Williams who would receive a special honor that night wore a white shirt underneath a black tux and scarf. Unlike Merriweather and Williams, Calvin Harris kept it casual with a t-shirt and a jacket.
More Lady GaGa News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'