'The Machinist' Scribe Tapped to Write Brad Pitt's 'Vlad'
"Vlad" has got a new writer after Summit Entertainment closed a deal with Scott Kosar, The Hollywood Reporter mentioned. The filmmaker, who once penned Christian Bale-starring thriller "The Machinist", is set to work on the the upcoming movie which original script was written by Charlie Hunnam.
"Vlad", which is produced by Brad Pitt and Dede Gardner through their Plan B shingle, will revolve around Dracula as a young prince known as Vlad the Impaler, the man behind the Dracula myth. Anthony Mandler is on board to serve behind the camera for the film which has not cast any acting talent.
After providing the script for "The Machinist", Scott Kosar was hired to write Michael Bay-produced horror movie "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". He was later involved in another Bay's project "The Amityville Horror". Kosar also co-wrote the screenplay for "The Crazies", which will be released in the U.S. on February 26.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival