'The Machinist' Scribe Tapped to Write Brad Pitt's 'Vlad'
"Vlad" has got a new writer after Summit Entertainment closed a deal with Scott Kosar, The Hollywood Reporter mentioned. The filmmaker, who once penned Christian Bale-starring thriller "The Machinist", is set to work on the the upcoming movie which original script was written by Charlie Hunnam.
"Vlad", which is produced by Brad Pitt and Dede Gardner through their Plan B shingle, will revolve around Dracula as a young prince known as Vlad the Impaler, the man behind the Dracula myth. Anthony Mandler is on board to serve behind the camera for the film which has not cast any acting talent.
After providing the script for "The Machinist", Scott Kosar was hired to write Michael Bay-produced horror movie "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". He was later involved in another Bay's project "The Amityville Horror". Kosar also co-wrote the screenplay for "The Crazies", which will be released in the U.S. on February 26.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences