'The Machinist' Scribe Tapped to Write Brad Pitt's 'Vlad'
"Vlad" has got a new writer after Summit Entertainment closed a deal with Scott Kosar, The Hollywood Reporter mentioned. The filmmaker, who once penned Christian Bale-starring thriller "The Machinist", is set to work on the the upcoming movie which original script was written by Charlie Hunnam.
"Vlad", which is produced by Brad Pitt and Dede Gardner through their Plan B shingle, will revolve around Dracula as a young prince known as Vlad the Impaler, the man behind the Dracula myth. Anthony Mandler is on board to serve behind the camera for the film which has not cast any acting talent.
After providing the script for "The Machinist", Scott Kosar was hired to write Michael Bay-produced horror movie "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". He was later involved in another Bay's project "The Amityville Horror". Kosar also co-wrote the screenplay for "The Crazies", which will be released in the U.S. on February 26.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked