'The Machinist' Scribe Tapped to Write Brad Pitt's 'Vlad'
"Vlad" has got a new writer after Summit Entertainment closed a deal with Scott Kosar, The Hollywood Reporter mentioned. The filmmaker, who once penned Christian Bale-starring thriller "The Machinist", is set to work on the the upcoming movie which original script was written by Charlie Hunnam.
"Vlad", which is produced by Brad Pitt and Dede Gardner through their Plan B shingle, will revolve around Dracula as a young prince known as Vlad the Impaler, the man behind the Dracula myth. Anthony Mandler is on board to serve behind the camera for the film which has not cast any acting talent.
After providing the script for "The Machinist", Scott Kosar was hired to write Michael Bay-produced horror movie "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". He was later involved in another Bay's project "The Amityville Horror". Kosar also co-wrote the screenplay for "The Crazies", which will be released in the U.S. on February 26.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap