'The Machinist' Scribe Tapped to Write Brad Pitt's 'Vlad'
"Vlad" has got a new writer after Summit Entertainment closed a deal with Scott Kosar, The Hollywood Reporter mentioned. The filmmaker, who once penned Christian Bale-starring thriller "The Machinist", is set to work on the the upcoming movie which original script was written by Charlie Hunnam.
"Vlad", which is produced by Brad Pitt and Dede Gardner through their Plan B shingle, will revolve around Dracula as a young prince known as Vlad the Impaler, the man behind the Dracula myth. Anthony Mandler is on board to serve behind the camera for the film which has not cast any acting talent.
After providing the script for "The Machinist", Scott Kosar was hired to write Michael Bay-produced horror movie "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre". He was later involved in another Bay's project "The Amityville Horror". Kosar also co-wrote the screenplay for "The Crazies", which will be released in the U.S. on February 26.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal