Jonas Brothers Start Working on Fifth Studio Album
After taking a hiatus for a while, Jonas Brothers are ready to make a comeback. In an interview with Galaxie magazine for its February issue, Joe Jonas revealed that they "have already started writing songs" for a new album.
Previously, the band repeatedly told fans that they will embark on another tour once they reunite. To MTV, Nick Jonas explained, "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually. ... we're going to be spending a lot of tome together - then we're working on plans for a world tour."
This band first reunited when they attended all-star recording session for "We Are the World 25 for Haiti" in Henson Recording Studios which was formerly known as A&M Recording Studios. In this revamped song, Nick sings Billy Joel's part.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says