Jonas Brothers Start Working on Fifth Studio Album
After taking a hiatus for a while, Jonas Brothers are ready to make a comeback. In an interview with Galaxie magazine for its February issue, Joe Jonas revealed that they "have already started writing songs" for a new album.
Previously, the band repeatedly told fans that they will embark on another tour once they reunite. To MTV, Nick Jonas explained, "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually. ... we're going to be spending a lot of tome together - then we're working on plans for a world tour."
This band first reunited when they attended all-star recording session for "We Are the World 25 for Haiti" in Henson Recording Studios which was formerly known as A&M Recording Studios. In this revamped song, Nick sings Billy Joel's part.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs