Jonas Brothers Start Working on Fifth Studio Album
After taking a hiatus for a while, Jonas Brothers are ready to make a comeback. In an interview with Galaxie magazine for its February issue, Joe Jonas revealed that they "have already started writing songs" for a new album.
Previously, the band repeatedly told fans that they will embark on another tour once they reunite. To MTV, Nick Jonas explained, "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually. ... we're going to be spending a lot of tome together - then we're working on plans for a world tour."
This band first reunited when they attended all-star recording session for "We Are the World 25 for Haiti" in Henson Recording Studios which was formerly known as A&M Recording Studios. In this revamped song, Nick sings Billy Joel's part.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says