Jonas Brothers Start Working on Fifth Studio Album
After taking a hiatus for a while, Jonas Brothers are ready to make a comeback. In an interview with Galaxie magazine for its February issue, Joe Jonas revealed that they "have already started writing songs" for a new album.
Previously, the band repeatedly told fans that they will embark on another tour once they reunite. To MTV, Nick Jonas explained, "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually. ... we're going to be spending a lot of tome together - then we're working on plans for a world tour."
This band first reunited when they attended all-star recording session for "We Are the World 25 for Haiti" in Henson Recording Studios which was formerly known as A&M Recording Studios. In this revamped song, Nick sings Billy Joel's part.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered