'One Tree Hill' 7.18 Preview: Haley's Mother Dying
Haley walks in to find her mom lying unconscious on the kitchen floor and realizes that things are not going to be the same again. In the next "One Tree Hill", Nathan comforts Haley who says she is not ready to let Lydia go.
As Brooke angrily deals with Alex's tryst with Julian, Lydia's condition worsens, prompting Quinn and Haley to try to reconnect with Taylor. Meanwhile, Clay is forced to deal with Katie's unsettling advances, and Nathan helps Jamie come to terms with Lydia's impending death.
"The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" which title is derived from Sinead O'Connor's song, airs on Monday, February 22. Bess Armstrong is back as the mother of the James girls, while Lindsey McKeon reprises her role as Taylor.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist