'One Tree Hill' 7.18 Preview: Haley's Mother Dying
Haley walks in to find her mom lying unconscious on the kitchen floor and realizes that things are not going to be the same again. In the next "One Tree Hill", Nathan comforts Haley who says she is not ready to let Lydia go.
As Brooke angrily deals with Alex's tryst with Julian, Lydia's condition worsens, prompting Quinn and Haley to try to reconnect with Taylor. Meanwhile, Clay is forced to deal with Katie's unsettling advances, and Nathan helps Jamie come to terms with Lydia's impending death.
"The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" which title is derived from Sinead O'Connor's song, airs on Monday, February 22. Bess Armstrong is back as the mother of the James girls, while Lindsey McKeon reprises her role as Taylor.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music