'One Tree Hill' 7.18 Preview: Haley's Mother Dying
Haley walks in to find her mom lying unconscious on the kitchen floor and realizes that things are not going to be the same again. In the next "One Tree Hill", Nathan comforts Haley who says she is not ready to let Lydia go.
As Brooke angrily deals with Alex's tryst with Julian, Lydia's condition worsens, prompting Quinn and Haley to try to reconnect with Taylor. Meanwhile, Clay is forced to deal with Katie's unsettling advances, and Nathan helps Jamie come to terms with Lydia's impending death.
"The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" which title is derived from Sinead O'Connor's song, airs on Monday, February 22. Bess Armstrong is back as the mother of the James girls, while Lindsey McKeon reprises her role as Taylor.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4