'One Tree Hill' 7.18 Preview: Haley's Mother Dying
Haley walks in to find her mom lying unconscious on the kitchen floor and realizes that things are not going to be the same again. In the next "One Tree Hill", Nathan comforts Haley who says she is not ready to let Lydia go.
As Brooke angrily deals with Alex's tryst with Julian, Lydia's condition worsens, prompting Quinn and Haley to try to reconnect with Taylor. Meanwhile, Clay is forced to deal with Katie's unsettling advances, and Nathan helps Jamie come to terms with Lydia's impending death.
"The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" which title is derived from Sinead O'Connor's song, airs on Monday, February 22. Bess Armstrong is back as the mother of the James girls, while Lindsey McKeon reprises her role as Taylor.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom