'One Tree Hill' 7.18 Preview: Haley's Mother Dying
Haley walks in to find her mom lying unconscious on the kitchen floor and realizes that things are not going to be the same again. In the next "One Tree Hill", Nathan comforts Haley who says she is not ready to let Lydia go.
As Brooke angrily deals with Alex's tryst with Julian, Lydia's condition worsens, prompting Quinn and Haley to try to reconnect with Taylor. Meanwhile, Clay is forced to deal with Katie's unsettling advances, and Nathan helps Jamie come to terms with Lydia's impending death.
"The Last Day of Our Acquaintance" which title is derived from Sinead O'Connor's song, airs on Monday, February 22. Bess Armstrong is back as the mother of the James girls, while Lindsey McKeon reprises her role as Taylor.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences