Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Imma Be Rocking That Body'
Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be" and "Rock That Body" music videos are debuted back to back under new title "Imma Be Rocking That Body". It kicks off with will.i.am explaining his vision about the group's future in the next millennium. Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who disagrees with the idea leaves the group in outrage, driving a BMW motorcycle. Then, the video is rolled, featuring lots of futuristic scenes.
The video was shot in a desert road in Lancaster, California on January 13 and directed by Rich Lee. The filming process was once forced to be halted when a sudden gust of sand swept the set and made it an unsafe environment for the artists and crew.
Both "Rock That Body" and "Imma Be" are taken from Black Eyed Peas' chart topping album titled "The E.N.D." which has pulled in more than 5 million copies worldwide since being released in June last year.
Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be Rocking That Body" music video
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle