Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Imma Be Rocking That Body'
Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be" and "Rock That Body" music videos are debuted back to back under new title "Imma Be Rocking That Body". It kicks off with will.i.am explaining his vision about the group's future in the next millennium. Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who disagrees with the idea leaves the group in outrage, driving a BMW motorcycle. Then, the video is rolled, featuring lots of futuristic scenes.
The video was shot in a desert road in Lancaster, California on January 13 and directed by Rich Lee. The filming process was once forced to be halted when a sudden gust of sand swept the set and made it an unsafe environment for the artists and crew.
Both "Rock That Body" and "Imma Be" are taken from Black Eyed Peas' chart topping album titled "The E.N.D." which has pulled in more than 5 million copies worldwide since being released in June last year.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik