Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Imma Be Rocking That Body'
Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be" and "Rock That Body" music videos are debuted back to back under new title "Imma Be Rocking That Body". It kicks off with will.i.am explaining his vision about the group's future in the next millennium. Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who disagrees with the idea leaves the group in outrage, driving a BMW motorcycle. Then, the video is rolled, featuring lots of futuristic scenes.
The video was shot in a desert road in Lancaster, California on January 13 and directed by Rich Lee. The filming process was once forced to be halted when a sudden gust of sand swept the set and made it an unsafe environment for the artists and crew.
Both "Rock That Body" and "Imma Be" are taken from Black Eyed Peas' chart topping album titled "The E.N.D." which has pulled in more than 5 million copies worldwide since being released in June last year.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'