Video Premiere: Black Eyed Peas' 'Imma Be Rocking That Body'
Black Eyed Peas' "Imma Be" and "Rock That Body" music videos are debuted back to back under new title "Imma Be Rocking That Body". It kicks off with will.i.am explaining his vision about the group's future in the next millennium. Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie who disagrees with the idea leaves the group in outrage, driving a BMW motorcycle. Then, the video is rolled, featuring lots of futuristic scenes.
The video was shot in a desert road in Lancaster, California on January 13 and directed by Rich Lee. The filming process was once forced to be halted when a sudden gust of sand swept the set and made it an unsafe environment for the artists and crew.
Both "Rock That Body" and "Imma Be" are taken from Black Eyed Peas' chart topping album titled "The E.N.D." which has pulled in more than 5 million copies worldwide since being released in June last year.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'