Brand New Pictures of Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Music Video
Three pictures taken from Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video shoot have been revealed. They mostly highlight on the dance queen sans her featured guest Beyonce Knowles. One of the snaps sees her playing a waitress and bringing two plates full of meals in her left hand.
The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off. It is suggested that the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. Yellow truck called "P***y Wagon" which was used by Uma Thurman to shoot Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" is brought forward for one of the filmings.
GaGa's supporting act in "Monster Ball" tour, Semi Precious Weapons, will make a cameo and have a tragic end in this video. But, they don't mind it all. Frontman Justin Tranter told MTV, "It's awesome, we were honored. GaGa's like, 'And then you're going to die.' We were like, 'Yes!' The video's going to be awesome."
In related news, Lady GaGa reportedly has made BRIT Awards' bosses upset after she changed the set for her theatrical show for several times. "GaGa would arrive onstage on a pimped-up green Rolls-Royce and sing Poker Face and Telephone. But the Rolls-Royce is now gathering dust backstage after she changed her mind and ditched the plans," a source told The Mirror.
In the wake of Alexander McQueen's death, she plotted a tribute for him by dressing in black outfit and singing the ballad version of "Bad Romance" with her designer friend's image featured on the background. Later on, the plan was scrapped after she was successfully convinced that it would look like she was cashing in on his death.
Another new set which costs around 100,000 pounds is now in the works. But, the furious event organizers decided to give her 9 P.M. primetime performance at the event which is set to be held on February 16 to fellow singer Cheryl Cole. As a result, the dance queen reportedly is given a much smaller slot.
More Lady GaGa News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video