Brand New Pictures of Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Music Video
Three pictures taken from Lady GaGa's "Telephone" music video shoot have been revealed. They mostly highlight on the dance queen sans her featured guest Beyonce Knowles. One of the snaps sees her playing a waitress and bringing two plates full of meals in her left hand.
The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off. It is suggested that the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. Yellow truck called "P***y Wagon" which was used by Uma Thurman to shoot Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" is brought forward for one of the filmings.
GaGa's supporting act in "Monster Ball" tour, Semi Precious Weapons, will make a cameo and have a tragic end in this video. But, they don't mind it all. Frontman Justin Tranter told MTV, "It's awesome, we were honored. GaGa's like, 'And then you're going to die.' We were like, 'Yes!' The video's going to be awesome."
In related news, Lady GaGa reportedly has made BRIT Awards' bosses upset after she changed the set for her theatrical show for several times. "GaGa would arrive onstage on a pimped-up green Rolls-Royce and sing Poker Face and Telephone. But the Rolls-Royce is now gathering dust backstage after she changed her mind and ditched the plans," a source told The Mirror.
In the wake of Alexander McQueen's death, she plotted a tribute for him by dressing in black outfit and singing the ballad version of "Bad Romance" with her designer friend's image featured on the background. Later on, the plan was scrapped after she was successfully convinced that it would look like she was cashing in on his death.
Another new set which costs around 100,000 pounds is now in the works. But, the furious event organizers decided to give her 9 P.M. primetime performance at the event which is set to be held on February 16 to fellow singer Cheryl Cole. As a result, the dance queen reportedly is given a much smaller slot.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does