Preview of '24' 8.09: Blame Renee Walker
In the next episode of "24", as Jack Bauer enters the early morning hours, the nation remains vulnerable and President Taylor presses on with her international peace process. With the possibility of colossal failure facing CTU, people start looking at who is to blame and things get personal when operatives take matters into their own hands.
"12:00 AM-1:00 AM" airs on Monday, February 22. Beside the preview released at the end of this week's episode, FOX has also released a clip which involves Farhad Hassan demanding to know what's going on in the warehouse.
On another news, the production of the eighth season has been halted to give Kiefer Sutherland sometime to attend to his medical needs. He will have a surgery for his ruptured cyst near the kidney, and is expected to be back on the set next week.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors