Preview of '24' 8.09: Blame Renee Walker
In the next episode of "24", as Jack Bauer enters the early morning hours, the nation remains vulnerable and President Taylor presses on with her international peace process. With the possibility of colossal failure facing CTU, people start looking at who is to blame and things get personal when operatives take matters into their own hands.
"12:00 AM-1:00 AM" airs on Monday, February 22. Beside the preview released at the end of this week's episode, FOX has also released a clip which involves Farhad Hassan demanding to know what's going on in the warehouse.
On another news, the production of the eighth season has been halted to give Kiefer Sutherland sometime to attend to his medical needs. He will have a surgery for his ruptured cyst near the kidney, and is expected to be back on the set next week.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash