Preview of '24' 8.09: Blame Renee Walker
In the next episode of "24", as Jack Bauer enters the early morning hours, the nation remains vulnerable and President Taylor presses on with her international peace process. With the possibility of colossal failure facing CTU, people start looking at who is to blame and things get personal when operatives take matters into their own hands.
"12:00 AM-1:00 AM" airs on Monday, February 22. Beside the preview released at the end of this week's episode, FOX has also released a clip which involves Farhad Hassan demanding to know what's going on in the warehouse.
On another news, the production of the eighth season has been halted to give Kiefer Sutherland sometime to attend to his medical needs. He will have a surgery for his ruptured cyst near the kidney, and is expected to be back on the set next week.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation