Preview of '24' 8.09: Blame Renee Walker
In the next episode of "24", as Jack Bauer enters the early morning hours, the nation remains vulnerable and President Taylor presses on with her international peace process. With the possibility of colossal failure facing CTU, people start looking at who is to blame and things get personal when operatives take matters into their own hands.
"12:00 AM-1:00 AM" airs on Monday, February 22. Beside the preview released at the end of this week's episode, FOX has also released a clip which involves Farhad Hassan demanding to know what's going on in the warehouse.
On another news, the production of the eighth season has been halted to give Kiefer Sutherland sometime to attend to his medical needs. He will have a surgery for his ruptured cyst near the kidney, and is expected to be back on the set next week.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?