Preview of '24' 8.09: Blame Renee Walker
In the next episode of "24", as Jack Bauer enters the early morning hours, the nation remains vulnerable and President Taylor presses on with her international peace process. With the possibility of colossal failure facing CTU, people start looking at who is to blame and things get personal when operatives take matters into their own hands.
"12:00 AM-1:00 AM" airs on Monday, February 22. Beside the preview released at the end of this week's episode, FOX has also released a clip which involves Farhad Hassan demanding to know what's going on in the warehouse.
On another news, the production of the eighth season has been halted to give Kiefer Sutherland sometime to attend to his medical needs. He will have a surgery for his ruptured cyst near the kidney, and is expected to be back on the set next week.
More 24 News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media