Steve Carell's 'Despicable Me' Gets New International Teaser
Universal Pictures has debuted a new international teaser trailer for "Despicable Me", containing full of new footage. The video follows the second greatest villain Gru who walks alongside his army of Minions. Similar to the previously released snippets from the film, this teaser which is first posted by Times Online does not explain anything about the storyline but still manages to generate some laughs.
Living in a black house in a happy suburban neighborhood surrounded by white picket fences and flowering rose bushes, Gru plans to outwit world's #1 supervillain Vector by stealing the moon. Surrounded by a small army of minions and armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way.
That is until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad. Now, the world's greatest villain is faced with his greatest challenge, three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes.
Directed by Chris Renaud and Pierre Coffin, "Despicable Me" has Steve Carell lending his voice for Gru. Joining him in the cast ensemble are Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Danny McBride, Will Arnett, Julie Andrews and Kristen Wiig. This animation is slated to be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 9.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps