Steve Carell's 'Despicable Me' Gets New International Teaser
Universal Pictures has debuted a new international teaser trailer for "Despicable Me", containing full of new footage. The video follows the second greatest villain Gru who walks alongside his army of Minions. Similar to the previously released snippets from the film, this teaser which is first posted by Times Online does not explain anything about the storyline but still manages to generate some laughs.
Living in a black house in a happy suburban neighborhood surrounded by white picket fences and flowering rose bushes, Gru plans to outwit world's #1 supervillain Vector by stealing the moon. Surrounded by a small army of minions and armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way.
That is until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad. Now, the world's greatest villain is faced with his greatest challenge, three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes.
Directed by Chris Renaud and Pierre Coffin, "Despicable Me" has Steve Carell lending his voice for Gru. Joining him in the cast ensemble are Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Danny McBride, Will Arnett, Julie Andrews and Kristen Wiig. This animation is slated to be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 9.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off