Steve Carell's 'Despicable Me' Gets New International Teaser
Universal Pictures has debuted a new international teaser trailer for "Despicable Me", containing full of new footage. The video follows the second greatest villain Gru who walks alongside his army of Minions. Similar to the previously released snippets from the film, this teaser which is first posted by Times Online does not explain anything about the storyline but still manages to generate some laughs.
Living in a black house in a happy suburban neighborhood surrounded by white picket fences and flowering rose bushes, Gru plans to outwit world's #1 supervillain Vector by stealing the moon. Surrounded by a small army of minions and armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way.
That is until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad. Now, the world's greatest villain is faced with his greatest challenge, three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes.
Directed by Chris Renaud and Pierre Coffin, "Despicable Me" has Steve Carell lending his voice for Gru. Joining him in the cast ensemble are Jason Segel, Russell Brand, Danny McBride, Will Arnett, Julie Andrews and Kristen Wiig. This animation is slated to be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 9.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'