'Tekken' Brings Out the Battle in Batch of Fresh Stills
Warner Bros. has unleashed a bunch of new images from action sci-fi "Tekken". Making its way out via the film's official site, most of the stills highlight the battle between the major character and his enemies as he joins a fighting tournament. Additionally, other characters such as Candice Hillebrand's Nina Williams and Marian Zapico's Anna Williams are highlighted in several pictures.
Based on a popular fighting game series of the same name, "Tekken" is set in 2039. After World Wars destroy much of civilization, territories are no longer run by governments, but by corporations the mightiest of which is Tekken. In order to keep the masses down, Tekken sponsors the Iron Fist Tournament in which fighters compete to the death for ultimate glory and receive a lifetime of stardom and wealth.
The film will follow street fighter Jin Kazama, who joins the tournament to seek revenge of his mother's death that he blames upon Tekken's powerful and controlling Chairman, Heihachi Mishima. As he tries to get close enough to Mishima by winning the tournament, Kazama begins to uncover his own past and inner demons as well as exposing a dark underbelly to Tekken that threatens the very existence of humanity.
Jon Foo stars as Jin Kazama while Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa plays Heihachi Mishima. Moreover, the martial arts film has Luke Goss, Gary Daniels and many others among the cast. Directed by Dwight H. Little, the flick is scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. starting April 5.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'