Video: Justin Bieber's Valentine's Day Concert
More than 3,000 young fans packed into the Hollywood Palladium on February 14 to watch Justin Bieber singing live. A lot of pushing and screaming occurred among the concertgoers which made the DJ warned them, "Justin Bieber wants you all to take three steps back."
Seemingly, that didn't work as nothing happened. Teenagers, who were mostly female, even tried harder to get closer to the stage when lights were dimmed and the DJ announced that the singer was about to come out, stating "If you have Bieber fever, let me hear you scream."
Justin opened his set with "Love Me", a song from "My World" part 1. "One Time" and "Baby" were also performed at the concert. In between the break when he underwent costume changes, the DJ treated fans with snippet of "My World 2.0" tracks.
At some point, Justin was accompanied by his guitarist Dan Kanter. Sitting on a high chair, he sang an acoustic medley of his "Favorite Girl" and Demi Lovato's "La La Land". He also invited one of the female fans to the stage, serenading and giving her flowers.
Before rocking the Palladium, Justin Bieber gave a free gig at Los Angeles' Nokia Plaza for KIIS FM. "Rough day but thanks to @1027KIISFM and everyone who waited 4 me to land at La Live. Hit the kings game," he tweeted after the performance.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child