Video: Justin Bieber's Valentine's Day Concert
More than 3,000 young fans packed into the Hollywood Palladium on February 14 to watch Justin Bieber singing live. A lot of pushing and screaming occurred among the concertgoers which made the DJ warned them, "Justin Bieber wants you all to take three steps back."
Seemingly, that didn't work as nothing happened. Teenagers, who were mostly female, even tried harder to get closer to the stage when lights were dimmed and the DJ announced that the singer was about to come out, stating "If you have Bieber fever, let me hear you scream."
Justin opened his set with "Love Me", a song from "My World" part 1. "One Time" and "Baby" were also performed at the concert. In between the break when he underwent costume changes, the DJ treated fans with snippet of "My World 2.0" tracks.
At some point, Justin was accompanied by his guitarist Dan Kanter. Sitting on a high chair, he sang an acoustic medley of his "Favorite Girl" and Demi Lovato's "La La Land". He also invited one of the female fans to the stage, serenading and giving her flowers.
Before rocking the Palladium, Justin Bieber gave a free gig at Los Angeles' Nokia Plaza for KIIS FM. "Rough day but thanks to @1027KIISFM and everyone who waited 4 me to land at La Live. Hit the kings game," he tweeted after the performance.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen