'Liar' Porn Star Claims Tiger Woods Impregnated Her
The latest in Tiger Woods' already messy life is the claim of him impregnating former porn star Joslyn James, twice. As fast as the words travel around, James' stepmother came pouring cold water over the claim, saying James is a "compulsive liar".
In an interview, James said that she had unprotected sex with Woods during their year-long affair and got knocked up a couple of times. The first pregnancy, according to the 32-year-old, ended up in a miscarriage while the second one was aborted. These coincided with Wood's wife Elin Nordegren's pregnancies which became the reason why James did not acknowledge the golfer.
"Elin was pregnant with Charlie at that time. I just didn't want to ruin anything," she said in the interview with Inside Edition about the second pregnancy which she aborted. She added later, "I feel bad for [Nordegren]. She didn't deserve this and she didn't deserve being humiliated."
Putting a doubt to James' confessions, her stepmother Deborah Siwik said her stepdaughter is not someone to be believed. To Radar Online she stated, "Joslyn is a compulsive liar and a bad mom." The reason Siwik uttered this is because James had many men in her life. "It's possible she got pregnant by Tiger Woods, but she was involved with a lot of other men, too," Siwik said.
"He's no saint," she said of Woods, "but I don't envy him getting involved with Joslyn James - she is a bad person who only wants to be famous."
More Tiger Woods News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences