Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Up for 'We Are the World' Spanish Version
Another new version of "We Are the World" is in the works. Rumor has it, the 1985 song which is co-written by Michael Jackson will be re-recorded in Spanish with Jennifer Lopez and her singer husband Marc Anthony on the line-up.
Recording session will be held this coming Friday, February 19. Like the Lionel Richie and Quincy Jones' "We Are the World" project, it will also benefit Haitian relief effort. The Spanish version will be titled "Somos El Mundo" and is initiated by Gloria Estefan.
Beside Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, other musicians invited to lend their vocal to the project are Ricky Martin, Paulina Rubio, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Jon Secada among other Spanish singers.
Enrique previously lent his vocal to the English revamped version of "We Are the World" along with Celine Dion, Toni Braxton, Tony Bennett, LL Cool J, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Wyclef Jean, Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers and more.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby