Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Up for 'We Are the World' Spanish Version
Another new version of "We Are the World" is in the works. Rumor has it, the 1985 song which is co-written by Michael Jackson will be re-recorded in Spanish with Jennifer Lopez and her singer husband Marc Anthony on the line-up.
Recording session will be held this coming Friday, February 19. Like the Lionel Richie and Quincy Jones' "We Are the World" project, it will also benefit Haitian relief effort. The Spanish version will be titled "Somos El Mundo" and is initiated by Gloria Estefan.
Beside Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, other musicians invited to lend their vocal to the project are Ricky Martin, Paulina Rubio, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Jon Secada among other Spanish singers.
Enrique previously lent his vocal to the English revamped version of "We Are the World" along with Celine Dion, Toni Braxton, Tony Bennett, LL Cool J, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Wyclef Jean, Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers and more.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?