Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Up for 'We Are the World' Spanish Version
Another new version of "We Are the World" is in the works. Rumor has it, the 1985 song which is co-written by Michael Jackson will be re-recorded in Spanish with Jennifer Lopez and her singer husband Marc Anthony on the line-up.
Recording session will be held this coming Friday, February 19. Like the Lionel Richie and Quincy Jones' "We Are the World" project, it will also benefit Haitian relief effort. The Spanish version will be titled "Somos El Mundo" and is initiated by Gloria Estefan.
Beside Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, other musicians invited to lend their vocal to the project are Ricky Martin, Paulina Rubio, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Jon Secada among other Spanish singers.
Enrique previously lent his vocal to the English revamped version of "We Are the World" along with Celine Dion, Toni Braxton, Tony Bennett, LL Cool J, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Wyclef Jean, Nicole Scherzinger, Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers and more.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked