Danica Patrick, 'Twilight' Series Nominated at 23rd Kids' Choice
Danica Patrick has another chance to be named Favorite Female Athlete at the upcoming Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. The race car driver has been included in the nomination once again after winning the category in 2008 and losing it to basketball player Candance Parker last year.
Meanwhile, in the Favorite Male Athlete, Kobe Bryant is seen back on the list after the last time nominated in 2003. He will battle out the title with fellow basketballer LeBron James, skateboarder Ryan Sheckler, and snowboarder Shaun White. Golfer Tiger Woods who had consecutively been nominated in the past three years, is not included this year.
In the book category, Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" series which inspires box office movies "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is nominated along with another vampire books "Vampire Diaries" which are adapted to TV series "The Vampire Diaries".
Winners of the 23rd Annual Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards will be revealed on March 27 and aired live starting 8 P.M. on Nickelodeon. Not only in sports and literature categories, the awards event also honors those in movie,
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series