Danica Patrick, 'Twilight' Series Nominated at 23rd Kids' Choice
Danica Patrick has another chance to be named Favorite Female Athlete at the upcoming Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards. The race car driver has been included in the nomination once again after winning the category in 2008 and losing it to basketball player Candance Parker last year.
Meanwhile, in the Favorite Male Athlete, Kobe Bryant is seen back on the list after the last time nominated in 2003. He will battle out the title with fellow basketballer LeBron James, skateboarder Ryan Sheckler, and snowboarder Shaun White. Golfer Tiger Woods who had consecutively been nominated in the past three years, is not included this year.
In the book category, Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" series which inspires box office movies "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is nominated along with another vampire books "Vampire Diaries" which are adapted to TV series "The Vampire Diaries".
Winners of the 23rd Annual Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards will be revealed on March 27 and aired live starting 8 P.M. on Nickelodeon. Not only in sports and literature categories, the awards event also honors those in movie,
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off