Movie Nominees of 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards
The nominees of the 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards have been unveiled. Leading the pack in movie category is "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which gets three nominations, one of which is Favorite Movie.
To get the coveted award, the follow-up to 2007 "Transformers" will compete with "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" and "X-Men Origins: Wolverine". Beside the best movie nom, "Transformers 2" also aids its lead stars Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox to land nomination for Best Favorite Movie Actor and Favorite Movie Actress respectively.
Also scoring three noms is "Monsters vs. Aliens". The Paramount Pictures' action comedy is nominated for Favorite Animated Movie. Meanwhile, Seth Rogen and Reese Witherspoon who lend their voices for the animation film are honored with Favorite Voice from an Animated Movie noms.
The 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards will be held on March 27 at 8 P.M. and aired live on Nickelodeon. Beside honoring movie, the awards show will present prizes to those in TV, music, sports, literature and game.
2010 Kids' Choice Awards Nominees in Movie:
- "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel"
- "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"
- "The Twilight Saga's New Moon"
- "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"
- Jim Carrey, "A Christmas Carol"
- Seth Rogen, "Monsters vs Aliens"
- Ray Romano, "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs"
- Reese Witherspoon, "Monsters vs Aliens"
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces