TV Nominees of 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards
Nickelodeon has unveiled its selection of Kids' Choice Awards nominees for the year 2010. In the TV category, the channel's very own "iCarly" is taking a nod in the Favorite TV show and another in Favorite TV Actress for Miranda Cosgrove.
Although "iCarly" is up for two, it is "The Suite Life on Deck" that nabs the biggest number of nominations with three. Beside going under Favorite TV Show, the show also has the chance of winning Favorite TV Actor through twin stars, Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse.
There is another sibling rivalry in the TV Actor category as both Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas are nominated for their roles on "J.O.N.A.S!". Their brother Kevin Jonas, meanwhile, is missing from the category which limits up to four only.
The 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 27 at 8 P.M. on Nickelodeon. The annual event also honors those in movie, music, sports, literature and game. Host, presenters and performers are yet to be announced.
2010 Kids Choice Awards Nominees in TV:
Favorite TV Show
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'