TV Nominees of 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards
Nickelodeon has unveiled its selection of Kids' Choice Awards nominees for the year 2010. In the TV category, the channel's very own "iCarly" is taking a nod in the Favorite TV show and another in Favorite TV Actress for Miranda Cosgrove.
Although "iCarly" is up for two, it is "The Suite Life on Deck" that nabs the biggest number of nominations with three. Beside going under Favorite TV Show, the show also has the chance of winning Favorite TV Actor through twin stars, Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse.
There is another sibling rivalry in the TV Actor category as both Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas are nominated for their roles on "J.O.N.A.S!". Their brother Kevin Jonas, meanwhile, is missing from the category which limits up to four only.
The 23rd Annual Kids' Choice Awards airs live on March 27 at 8 P.M. on Nickelodeon. The annual event also honors those in movie, music, sports, literature and game. Host, presenters and performers are yet to be announced.
2010 Kids Choice Awards Nominees in TV:
Favorite TV Show
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance