Pictured Beside Naked Lady, Robert Pattinson Is Allergic
Despite being photographed in between a lady's legs and literally beside a bathing lady, Robert Pattinson admits that he hates vaginas. The "Twilight" star is the latest headline of Details magazine which, through photographer Norman Jean Roy, captures him in a Helmut Newton-esque photo spread.
Speaking about the graphically provocative shoot, Robert says, "I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina." Although he's fully clothed, the female models are fully naked. "But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hung over," he adds.
In the accompanying interview, he also talks about having "a responsibility to be fascinating", the passing of '80s porn, a fascination with tropical diseases, and dreams of being groped by a lady elephant.
Moreover, for the umpteenth time, Robert denied that he is in any way romantically tangled to co-star Kristen Stewart. "The only emotional connection of relevance is with my dog. My relationship with my dog, it's ridiculous," he says.
Robert's steamy pictures are exclusive at Details.com.
Robert Pattinson is taking sometime off the "Twilight" frenzy to promote his latest film "Remember Me". Debuting in U.S. theaters on March 12, the drama sees the actor as Tyler, a rebellious young man in New York City who has a strained relationship with his father ever since tragedy separated their family.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'