Elin Nordegren Went Out While Tiger Woods Babysit
Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren was spotted out and about on Saturday, February 13 night without her wedding band. Woods himself is already in town post completing a program in a Hattiesburg, Mississippi facility on Friday.
While Elin was out with her female friends at Orlando's Dolphin hotel, Tiger was left home to babysit their two children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 1. According to Radar Online, Elin made it clear that Tiger was simply not invited to the event instead of afraid to go out in public following his embarrassing affair stories.
"It wasn't a case of Tiger not wanting to go out ' it was Elin telling him he wasn't invited," a source told Radar Online. "She hasn't let him near her."
The report also said that the couple is not living under one roof yet and that "the marriage is not good" despite Elin's decision to call off the divorce. "No one knows if the marriage will survive at this point," the source added. "But it's clear that Elin isn't letting Tiger stop her from leading her life."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified