Elin Nordegren Went Out While Tiger Woods Babysit
Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren was spotted out and about on Saturday, February 13 night without her wedding band. Woods himself is already in town post completing a program in a Hattiesburg, Mississippi facility on Friday.
While Elin was out with her female friends at Orlando's Dolphin hotel, Tiger was left home to babysit their two children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 1. According to Radar Online, Elin made it clear that Tiger was simply not invited to the event instead of afraid to go out in public following his embarrassing affair stories.
"It wasn't a case of Tiger not wanting to go out ' it was Elin telling him he wasn't invited," a source told Radar Online. "She hasn't let him near her."
The report also said that the couple is not living under one roof yet and that "the marriage is not good" despite Elin's decision to call off the divorce. "No one knows if the marriage will survive at this point," the source added. "But it's clear that Elin isn't letting Tiger stop her from leading her life."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?