Elin Nordegren Went Out While Tiger Woods Babysit
Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren was spotted out and about on Saturday, February 13 night without her wedding band. Woods himself is already in town post completing a program in a Hattiesburg, Mississippi facility on Friday.
While Elin was out with her female friends at Orlando's Dolphin hotel, Tiger was left home to babysit their two children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 1. According to Radar Online, Elin made it clear that Tiger was simply not invited to the event instead of afraid to go out in public following his embarrassing affair stories.
"It wasn't a case of Tiger not wanting to go out ' it was Elin telling him he wasn't invited," a source told Radar Online. "She hasn't let him near her."
The report also said that the couple is not living under one roof yet and that "the marriage is not good" despite Elin's decision to call off the divorce. "No one knows if the marriage will survive at this point," the source added. "But it's clear that Elin isn't letting Tiger stop her from leading her life."
More Elin Nordegren News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked