Elin Nordegren Went Out While Tiger Woods Babysit
Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren was spotted out and about on Saturday, February 13 night without her wedding band. Woods himself is already in town post completing a program in a Hattiesburg, Mississippi facility on Friday.
While Elin was out with her female friends at Orlando's Dolphin hotel, Tiger was left home to babysit their two children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 1. According to Radar Online, Elin made it clear that Tiger was simply not invited to the event instead of afraid to go out in public following his embarrassing affair stories.
"It wasn't a case of Tiger not wanting to go out ' it was Elin telling him he wasn't invited," a source told Radar Online. "She hasn't let him near her."
The report also said that the couple is not living under one roof yet and that "the marriage is not good" despite Elin's decision to call off the divorce. "No one knows if the marriage will survive at this point," the source added. "But it's clear that Elin isn't letting Tiger stop her from leading her life."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist