New Preview of Black Eyed Peas' 'Rock That Body' Video
Another teaser to Black Eyed Peas' "Rock That Body" music video has been put forward. Like the previous clip, this new one also features the four personnel of the Hip-Hop group in their robotic outfit. With weapons in their hands, they strut around the street.
Shot back to back with "Imma Be", "Rock That Boy" video was shot in a desert road in Lancaster, California and directed by Rich Lee. The filming process was once forced to be halted when a sudden gust of sand swept the set. Both videos will come out in full this coming Tuesday, February 16.
Both "Rock That Body" and "Imma Be" are taken from Black Eyed Peas' chart topping album titled "The E.N.D." which has pulled in more than 5 million copies worldwide since being released in June last year.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does