First Look: Jennifer Lopez on the Set of 'HIMYM'
Neil Patrick Harris did not pass the chance to take a picture with Jennifer Lopez. Through his Twitter, NPH made public the first photo of J.Lo on the set of "How I Met Your Mother". He wrote, "Jennifer Lopez was really great - hot, cool, and funny. And well prepared! She gave me a few pointers."
J.Lo is set to play a no-nonsense self-help author, Anita Appleby, who teaches women how to retrain men through the power of denial. Robin will consult her about her problem with NPH's Barney's womanizing ways. Anita then makes it her mission to "break" him.
"We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred," series executive producer and co-creator Carter Bays said about J.Lo's guest appearance.
While J.Lo shot her part on Friday, February 12, her episode is only set to air in March. NPH said he hung out with the singer slash actress a lot during the shooting break.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal