Bradley Cooper to Be Hunted by Wolves in 'The Grey'
Bradley Cooper is set to live in fear for his next film. "The Hangover" actor has signed on to star in "The Grey", which will reunite him with "The A-Team" director Joe Carnahan, so Variety reported. The helmer is additionally set to pen the script alongside Ian Jeffers.
The character which will be played by Cooper has not been unveiled yet, but the film is said to revolve around survivors of plane crash who are then hunted by a pack of wolves. Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Joe Carnahan, Jules Daly and Bill Johnson will serve as producers for the thriller, which eyes 2013 release schedule.
Bradley Cooper is widely known for his role as Will Tippin in TV series "Alias". After starring in 2009 box office movie "The Hangover", he is cast in star-studded romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" which has hit U.S. theaters starting February 12. He will next be seen playing Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck in "The A-Team" which is slated for June 11 U.S. release.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent