Bradley Cooper to Be Hunted by Wolves in 'The Grey'
Bradley Cooper is set to live in fear for his next film. "The Hangover" actor has signed on to star in "The Grey", which will reunite him with "The A-Team" director Joe Carnahan, so Variety reported. The helmer is additionally set to pen the script alongside Ian Jeffers.
The character which will be played by Cooper has not been unveiled yet, but the film is said to revolve around survivors of plane crash who are then hunted by a pack of wolves. Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Joe Carnahan, Jules Daly and Bill Johnson will serve as producers for the thriller, which eyes 2013 release schedule.
Bradley Cooper is widely known for his role as Will Tippin in TV series "Alias". After starring in 2009 box office movie "The Hangover", he is cast in star-studded romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" which has hit U.S. theaters starting February 12. He will next be seen playing Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck in "The A-Team" which is slated for June 11 U.S. release.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'