Bradley Cooper to Be Hunted by Wolves in 'The Grey'
Bradley Cooper is set to live in fear for his next film. "The Hangover" actor has signed on to star in "The Grey", which will reunite him with "The A-Team" director Joe Carnahan, so Variety reported. The helmer is additionally set to pen the script alongside Ian Jeffers.
The character which will be played by Cooper has not been unveiled yet, but the film is said to revolve around survivors of plane crash who are then hunted by a pack of wolves. Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Joe Carnahan, Jules Daly and Bill Johnson will serve as producers for the thriller, which eyes 2013 release schedule.
Bradley Cooper is widely known for his role as Will Tippin in TV series "Alias". After starring in 2009 box office movie "The Hangover", he is cast in star-studded romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" which has hit U.S. theaters starting February 12. He will next be seen playing Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck in "The A-Team" which is slated for June 11 U.S. release.
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!