Bradley Cooper to Be Hunted by Wolves in 'The Grey'
Bradley Cooper is set to live in fear for his next film. "The Hangover" actor has signed on to star in "The Grey", which will reunite him with "The A-Team" director Joe Carnahan, so Variety reported. The helmer is additionally set to pen the script alongside Ian Jeffers.
The character which will be played by Cooper has not been unveiled yet, but the film is said to revolve around survivors of plane crash who are then hunted by a pack of wolves. Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Joe Carnahan, Jules Daly and Bill Johnson will serve as producers for the thriller, which eyes 2013 release schedule.
Bradley Cooper is widely known for his role as Will Tippin in TV series "Alias". After starring in 2009 box office movie "The Hangover", he is cast in star-studded romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" which has hit U.S. theaters starting February 12. He will next be seen playing Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck in "The A-Team" which is slated for June 11 U.S. release.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'