Bradley Cooper to Be Hunted by Wolves in 'The Grey'
Bradley Cooper is set to live in fear for his next film. "The Hangover" actor has signed on to star in "The Grey", which will reunite him with "The A-Team" director Joe Carnahan, so Variety reported. The helmer is additionally set to pen the script alongside Ian Jeffers.
The character which will be played by Cooper has not been unveiled yet, but the film is said to revolve around survivors of plane crash who are then hunted by a pack of wolves. Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Joe Carnahan, Jules Daly and Bill Johnson will serve as producers for the thriller, which eyes 2013 release schedule.
Bradley Cooper is widely known for his role as Will Tippin in TV series "Alias". After starring in 2009 box office movie "The Hangover", he is cast in star-studded romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" which has hit U.S. theaters starting February 12. He will next be seen playing Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck in "The A-Team" which is slated for June 11 U.S. release.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris