First Look at Selena Gomez's Clothing Line
Selena Gomez begins promoting her clothing line which is taking shape for the launch on July 15. She posted on her Facebook some of the products in the brand which is called Dream Out Loud. "July is going to be a big month this year, July 15th is the launch of my new clothing line Dream Out Loud I have some pictures below, July 22nd I turn 18, and July 23rd Ramona and Beezus is released in theaters," she wrote.
The clothing line boasts a tag that says "Anything with this colored dove will make a great outfit!". Her collection will range from bohemian dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats, all made from recycled or eco-friendly materials. "With my line, I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together," she said previously.
In meeting her fashion dream, Selena teamed up with Tony Melillo and Sandra Campos who have designed for big fashion houses.
More Selena Gomez News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby