First Look at Selena Gomez's Clothing Line
Selena Gomez begins promoting her clothing line which is taking shape for the launch on July 15. She posted on her Facebook some of the products in the brand which is called Dream Out Loud. "July is going to be a big month this year, July 15th is the launch of my new clothing line Dream Out Loud I have some pictures below, July 22nd I turn 18, and July 23rd Ramona and Beezus is released in theaters," she wrote.
The clothing line boasts a tag that says "Anything with this colored dove will make a great outfit!". Her collection will range from bohemian dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats, all made from recycled or eco-friendly materials. "With my line, I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together," she said previously.
In meeting her fashion dream, Selena teamed up with Tony Melillo and Sandra Campos who have designed for big fashion houses.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie