First Look at Selena Gomez's Clothing Line
Selena Gomez begins promoting her clothing line which is taking shape for the launch on July 15. She posted on her Facebook some of the products in the brand which is called Dream Out Loud. "July is going to be a big month this year, July 15th is the launch of my new clothing line Dream Out Loud I have some pictures below, July 22nd I turn 18, and July 23rd Ramona and Beezus is released in theaters," she wrote.
The clothing line boasts a tag that says "Anything with this colored dove will make a great outfit!". Her collection will range from bohemian dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats, all made from recycled or eco-friendly materials. "With my line, I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together," she said previously.
In meeting her fashion dream, Selena teamed up with Tony Melillo and Sandra Campos who have designed for big fashion houses.
More Selena Gomez News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story