First Look at Selena Gomez's Clothing Line
Selena Gomez begins promoting her clothing line which is taking shape for the launch on July 15. She posted on her Facebook some of the products in the brand which is called Dream Out Loud. "July is going to be a big month this year, July 15th is the launch of my new clothing line Dream Out Loud I have some pictures below, July 22nd I turn 18, and July 23rd Ramona and Beezus is released in theaters," she wrote.
The clothing line boasts a tag that says "Anything with this colored dove will make a great outfit!". Her collection will range from bohemian dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats, all made from recycled or eco-friendly materials. "With my line, I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together," she said previously.
In meeting her fashion dream, Selena teamed up with Tony Melillo and Sandra Campos who have designed for big fashion houses.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son