First Look at Selena Gomez's Clothing Line
Selena Gomez begins promoting her clothing line which is taking shape for the launch on July 15. She posted on her Facebook some of the products in the brand which is called Dream Out Loud. "July is going to be a big month this year, July 15th is the launch of my new clothing line Dream Out Loud I have some pictures below, July 22nd I turn 18, and July 23rd Ramona and Beezus is released in theaters," she wrote.
The clothing line boasts a tag that says "Anything with this colored dove will make a great outfit!". Her collection will range from bohemian dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats, all made from recycled or eco-friendly materials. "With my line, I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together," she said previously.
In meeting her fashion dream, Selena teamed up with Tony Melillo and Sandra Campos who have designed for big fashion houses.
More Selena Gomez News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support