Deathly Hallows: Pics of Hogwarts Structure in Swinley Forest
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has been filmed in Swinley Forest in Bracknell, Europe and Oclumencia has got new photos taken from the set. Seen in the pictures is a structure, built by the technical team, which is believed to be part of Hogwarts castle.
The new pictures from the forest do not feature any of the film's actors. But on February 9, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson were seen in the vicinity of the lease, Dailymail reported as mentioned by Oclumencia.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will serve as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series. The story begins as Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley and Emma Watson's Hermione Granger leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality.
It will be made into two movies, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is due for November 19, 2010 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. As of late, Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed that the first part will get 3-D treatment.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die