Deathly Hallows: Pics of Hogwarts Structure in Swinley Forest
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has been filmed in Swinley Forest in Bracknell, Europe and Oclumencia has got new photos taken from the set. Seen in the pictures is a structure, built by the technical team, which is believed to be part of Hogwarts castle.
The new pictures from the forest do not feature any of the film's actors. But on February 9, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson were seen in the vicinity of the lease, Dailymail reported as mentioned by Oclumencia.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will serve as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series. The story begins as Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley and Emma Watson's Hermione Granger leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality.
It will be made into two movies, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is due for November 19, 2010 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. As of late, Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed that the first part will get 3-D treatment.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton