Deathly Hallows: Pics of Hogwarts Structure in Swinley Forest
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has been filmed in Swinley Forest in Bracknell, Europe and Oclumencia has got new photos taken from the set. Seen in the pictures is a structure, built by the technical team, which is believed to be part of Hogwarts castle.
The new pictures from the forest do not feature any of the film's actors. But on February 9, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson were seen in the vicinity of the lease, Dailymail reported as mentioned by Oclumencia.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will serve as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series. The story begins as Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley and Emma Watson's Hermione Granger leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality.
It will be made into two movies, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is due for November 19, 2010 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. As of late, Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed that the first part will get 3-D treatment.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media