Deathly Hallows: Pics of Hogwarts Structure in Swinley Forest
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has been filmed in Swinley Forest in Bracknell, Europe and Oclumencia has got new photos taken from the set. Seen in the pictures is a structure, built by the technical team, which is believed to be part of Hogwarts castle.
The new pictures from the forest do not feature any of the film's actors. But on February 9, Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson were seen in the vicinity of the lease, Dailymail reported as mentioned by Oclumencia.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will serve as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series. The story begins as Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley and Emma Watson's Hermione Granger leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality.
It will be made into two movies, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" which is due for November 19, 2010 release in both U.S. and U.K. and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to be premiered on July 15, 2011. As of late, Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed that the first part will get 3-D treatment.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle