Ryan Reynolds Representing Hugo Boss
Nabbing lead roles in several feature movie projects, Ryan Reynolds earns a spot as the new face of Hugo Boss. The actor who will be seen as DC Comics superhero Green Lantern has been made the spokesperson of the brand's new men's fragrances.
Reynolds is representing not only one scent in the Hugo Boss Fragrances line but two, People reported. However, details including name of the perfumes which will be under the "Classic" line are not yet disclosed.
"Boss is a brand that not only represents classic style and sophistication, but inspires men to work hard, embrace opportunities and strive for success in all aspects of their lives," Reynolds tells WWD. "I'm honored Boss invited me to be the face of its new men's fragrance."
His wife Scarlett Johansson is the face of Dolce & Gabbana's fragrance Rose the One.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online