Ryan Reynolds Representing Hugo Boss
Nabbing lead roles in several feature movie projects, Ryan Reynolds earns a spot as the new face of Hugo Boss. The actor who will be seen as DC Comics superhero Green Lantern has been made the spokesperson of the brand's new men's fragrances.
Reynolds is representing not only one scent in the Hugo Boss Fragrances line but two, People reported. However, details including name of the perfumes which will be under the "Classic" line are not yet disclosed.
"Boss is a brand that not only represents classic style and sophistication, but inspires men to work hard, embrace opportunities and strive for success in all aspects of their lives," Reynolds tells WWD. "I'm honored Boss invited me to be the face of its new men's fragrance."
His wife Scarlett Johansson is the face of Dolce & Gabbana's fragrance Rose the One.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed