Ryan Reynolds Representing Hugo Boss
Nabbing lead roles in several feature movie projects, Ryan Reynolds earns a spot as the new face of Hugo Boss. The actor who will be seen as DC Comics superhero Green Lantern has been made the spokesperson of the brand's new men's fragrances.
Reynolds is representing not only one scent in the Hugo Boss Fragrances line but two, People reported. However, details including name of the perfumes which will be under the "Classic" line are not yet disclosed.
"Boss is a brand that not only represents classic style and sophistication, but inspires men to work hard, embrace opportunities and strive for success in all aspects of their lives," Reynolds tells WWD. "I'm honored Boss invited me to be the face of its new men's fragrance."
His wife Scarlett Johansson is the face of Dolce & Gabbana's fragrance Rose the One.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck