Ryan Reynolds Representing Hugo Boss
Nabbing lead roles in several feature movie projects, Ryan Reynolds earns a spot as the new face of Hugo Boss. The actor who will be seen as DC Comics superhero Green Lantern has been made the spokesperson of the brand's new men's fragrances.
Reynolds is representing not only one scent in the Hugo Boss Fragrances line but two, People reported. However, details including name of the perfumes which will be under the "Classic" line are not yet disclosed.
"Boss is a brand that not only represents classic style and sophistication, but inspires men to work hard, embrace opportunities and strive for success in all aspects of their lives," Reynolds tells WWD. "I'm honored Boss invited me to be the face of its new men's fragrance."
His wife Scarlett Johansson is the face of Dolce & Gabbana's fragrance Rose the One.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?