Ryan Reynolds Representing Hugo Boss
Nabbing lead roles in several feature movie projects, Ryan Reynolds earns a spot as the new face of Hugo Boss. The actor who will be seen as DC Comics superhero Green Lantern has been made the spokesperson of the brand's new men's fragrances.
Reynolds is representing not only one scent in the Hugo Boss Fragrances line but two, People reported. However, details including name of the perfumes which will be under the "Classic" line are not yet disclosed.
"Boss is a brand that not only represents classic style and sophistication, but inspires men to work hard, embrace opportunities and strive for success in all aspects of their lives," Reynolds tells WWD. "I'm honored Boss invited me to be the face of its new men's fragrance."
His wife Scarlett Johansson is the face of Dolce & Gabbana's fragrance Rose the One.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show