Leona Lewis' 'I Got You' Music Video Emerges
Leona Lewis has debuted a music video to promote her latest single "I Got You". The video, directed by Dave Mayers and filmed in Venice Beach, California, follows several young couples who experience ups and downs in their relationship.
Leona's performance in front of a burning heart is also featured in it. "It's a strong, cool performance, lots of actors with a movie feel to it," she recently tweeted about the scene. "I'm so proud of it and hope you love it to [sic] - enjoy!"
"I Got You" is the second single from Leona's second studio album "Echo" which peaked at No. 13 on Billboard Hot 200. The track was showcased live for the first time at a private gig taking place at the Hackney Empire in London on November 2, 2009.
Aside from recording music for her own album, Leona Lewis also lends her vocal to one of "Avatar" soundtracks. Additionally, she hit the studio for the remake of R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" for Haitian relief effort along with Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Robbie Williams and Susan Boyle among others.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney