Leona Lewis' 'I Got You' Music Video Emerges
Leona Lewis has debuted a music video to promote her latest single "I Got You". The video, directed by Dave Mayers and filmed in Venice Beach, California, follows several young couples who experience ups and downs in their relationship.
Leona's performance in front of a burning heart is also featured in it. "It's a strong, cool performance, lots of actors with a movie feel to it," she recently tweeted about the scene. "I'm so proud of it and hope you love it to [sic] - enjoy!"
"I Got You" is the second single from Leona's second studio album "Echo" which peaked at No. 13 on Billboard Hot 200. The track was showcased live for the first time at a private gig taking place at the Hackney Empire in London on November 2, 2009.
Aside from recording music for her own album, Leona Lewis also lends her vocal to one of "Avatar" soundtracks. Additionally, she hit the studio for the remake of R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" for Haitian relief effort along with Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Robbie Williams and Susan Boyle among others.
Leona Lewis' "I Got You" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance