Leona Lewis' 'I Got You' Music Video Emerges
Leona Lewis has debuted a music video to promote her latest single "I Got You". The video, directed by Dave Mayers and filmed in Venice Beach, California, follows several young couples who experience ups and downs in their relationship.
Leona's performance in front of a burning heart is also featured in it. "It's a strong, cool performance, lots of actors with a movie feel to it," she recently tweeted about the scene. "I'm so proud of it and hope you love it to [sic] - enjoy!"
"I Got You" is the second single from Leona's second studio album "Echo" which peaked at No. 13 on Billboard Hot 200. The track was showcased live for the first time at a private gig taking place at the Hackney Empire in London on November 2, 2009.
Aside from recording music for her own album, Leona Lewis also lends her vocal to one of "Avatar" soundtracks. Additionally, she hit the studio for the remake of R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" for Haitian relief effort along with Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Robbie Williams and Susan Boyle among others.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck