Leona Lewis' 'I Got You' Music Video Emerges
Leona Lewis has debuted a music video to promote her latest single "I Got You". The video, directed by Dave Mayers and filmed in Venice Beach, California, follows several young couples who experience ups and downs in their relationship.
Leona's performance in front of a burning heart is also featured in it. "It's a strong, cool performance, lots of actors with a movie feel to it," she recently tweeted about the scene. "I'm so proud of it and hope you love it to [sic] - enjoy!"
"I Got You" is the second single from Leona's second studio album "Echo" which peaked at No. 13 on Billboard Hot 200. The track was showcased live for the first time at a private gig taking place at the Hackney Empire in London on November 2, 2009.
Aside from recording music for her own album, Leona Lewis also lends her vocal to one of "Avatar" soundtracks. Additionally, she hit the studio for the remake of R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" for Haitian relief effort along with Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Robbie Williams and Susan Boyle among others.
Leona Lewis' "I Got You" music video
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism