Leona Lewis' 'I Got You' Music Video Emerges
Leona Lewis has debuted a music video to promote her latest single "I Got You". The video, directed by Dave Mayers and filmed in Venice Beach, California, follows several young couples who experience ups and downs in their relationship.
Leona's performance in front of a burning heart is also featured in it. "It's a strong, cool performance, lots of actors with a movie feel to it," she recently tweeted about the scene. "I'm so proud of it and hope you love it to [sic] - enjoy!"
"I Got You" is the second single from Leona's second studio album "Echo" which peaked at No. 13 on Billboard Hot 200. The track was showcased live for the first time at a private gig taking place at the Hackney Empire in London on November 2, 2009.
Aside from recording music for her own album, Leona Lewis also lends her vocal to one of "Avatar" soundtracks. Additionally, she hit the studio for the remake of R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" for Haitian relief effort along with Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, Robbie Williams and Susan Boyle among others.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says