Official Behind-the-Scene of Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Music Video
Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video has got an official preview. Fans are taken behind the scenes by this young pop star and shown what to expect from the forthcoming video, such as how he woos and tries to impress his love interest.
He said the video is inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Though his collaborator Ludacris' part is not teased in this clip, another rapper Drake is seen coming to the set to show his support for the Canadian singer but is not involved in any of the shooting.
Justin previously explained to MTV about the concept of the video, "I really like this girl, but we didn't [get] along; we couldn't be together. Basically I want her back and [I'm] kind of going through the whole thing. I'm chasing her around, trying to get her, and she's kind of playing hard to get, but I'm persistent. I keep going."
"Baby" is the lead single from Justin's upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)" which is due for March 23 U.S. release. The song peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Justin Bieber News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'