Official Behind-the-Scene of Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Music Video
Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video has got an official preview. Fans are taken behind the scenes by this young pop star and shown what to expect from the forthcoming video, such as how he woos and tries to impress his love interest.
He said the video is inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Though his collaborator Ludacris' part is not teased in this clip, another rapper Drake is seen coming to the set to show his support for the Canadian singer but is not involved in any of the shooting.
Justin previously explained to MTV about the concept of the video, "I really like this girl, but we didn't [get] along; we couldn't be together. Basically I want her back and [I'm] kind of going through the whole thing. I'm chasing her around, trying to get her, and she's kind of playing hard to get, but I'm persistent. I keep going."
"Baby" is the lead single from Justin's upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)" which is due for March 23 U.S. release. The song peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny