Official Behind-the-Scene of Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Music Video
Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video has got an official preview. Fans are taken behind the scenes by this young pop star and shown what to expect from the forthcoming video, such as how he woos and tries to impress his love interest.
He said the video is inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Though his collaborator Ludacris' part is not teased in this clip, another rapper Drake is seen coming to the set to show his support for the Canadian singer but is not involved in any of the shooting.
Justin previously explained to MTV about the concept of the video, "I really like this girl, but we didn't [get] along; we couldn't be together. Basically I want her back and [I'm] kind of going through the whole thing. I'm chasing her around, trying to get her, and she's kind of playing hard to get, but I'm persistent. I keep going."
"Baby" is the lead single from Justin's upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)" which is due for March 23 U.S. release. The song peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris