Official Behind-the-Scene of Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Music Video
Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video has got an official preview. Fans are taken behind the scenes by this young pop star and shown what to expect from the forthcoming video, such as how he woos and tries to impress his love interest.
He said the video is inspired by Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel". Though his collaborator Ludacris' part is not teased in this clip, another rapper Drake is seen coming to the set to show his support for the Canadian singer but is not involved in any of the shooting.
Justin previously explained to MTV about the concept of the video, "I really like this girl, but we didn't [get] along; we couldn't be together. Basically I want her back and [I'm] kind of going through the whole thing. I'm chasing her around, trying to get her, and she's kind of playing hard to get, but I'm persistent. I keep going."
"Baby" is the lead single from Justin's upcoming studio album "My World (Part 2)" which is due for March 23 U.S. release. The song peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos