Video: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato 'Make a Wave' in Orlando
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have showcased their brand new joint track called "Make a Wave" at a February 11 live concert in Orlando. "Are you guys ready to Make a Wave?" Demi greeted fans upon stepping onto the stage before then delivering the verses with Joe.
The Disney pop stars donned matching outfit for the performance. While the Jonas Brothers' singer wore a gray tux on top of white and purple T-shirt and black pants, his "Camp Rock" co-star rocked a purple mini skirt and black jacket.
Although the track was previously declared by Joe as a Hip-Hop duet, it's actually a pop/rock tune. Near the end of the song, fireworks were shot in the air. Before exiting the stage, Joe and Demi swapped a high five and shouted a thank-you to the audience.
Beside collaborating with Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas has also penned a song with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott. As for Demi, she recently underwent songwriting session with Jonas band's other member, Nick Jonas.
More Joe Jonas News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion