Video: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato 'Make a Wave' in Orlando
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have showcased their brand new joint track called "Make a Wave" at a February 11 live concert in Orlando. "Are you guys ready to Make a Wave?" Demi greeted fans upon stepping onto the stage before then delivering the verses with Joe.
The Disney pop stars donned matching outfit for the performance. While the Jonas Brothers' singer wore a gray tux on top of white and purple T-shirt and black pants, his "Camp Rock" co-star rocked a purple mini skirt and black jacket.
Although the track was previously declared by Joe as a Hip-Hop duet, it's actually a pop/rock tune. Near the end of the song, fireworks were shot in the air. Before exiting the stage, Joe and Demi swapped a high five and shouted a thank-you to the audience.
Beside collaborating with Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas has also penned a song with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott. As for Demi, she recently underwent songwriting session with Jonas band's other member, Nick Jonas.
More Joe Jonas News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?