Video: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato 'Make a Wave' in Orlando
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have showcased their brand new joint track called "Make a Wave" at a February 11 live concert in Orlando. "Are you guys ready to Make a Wave?" Demi greeted fans upon stepping onto the stage before then delivering the verses with Joe.
The Disney pop stars donned matching outfit for the performance. While the Jonas Brothers' singer wore a gray tux on top of white and purple T-shirt and black pants, his "Camp Rock" co-star rocked a purple mini skirt and black jacket.
Although the track was previously declared by Joe as a Hip-Hop duet, it's actually a pop/rock tune. Near the end of the song, fireworks were shot in the air. Before exiting the stage, Joe and Demi swapped a high five and shouted a thank-you to the audience.
Beside collaborating with Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas has also penned a song with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott. As for Demi, she recently underwent songwriting session with Jonas band's other member, Nick Jonas.
More Joe Jonas News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen