Video: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato 'Make a Wave' in Orlando
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have showcased their brand new joint track called "Make a Wave" at a February 11 live concert in Orlando. "Are you guys ready to Make a Wave?" Demi greeted fans upon stepping onto the stage before then delivering the verses with Joe.
The Disney pop stars donned matching outfit for the performance. While the Jonas Brothers' singer wore a gray tux on top of white and purple T-shirt and black pants, his "Camp Rock" co-star rocked a purple mini skirt and black jacket.
Although the track was previously declared by Joe as a Hip-Hop duet, it's actually a pop/rock tune. Near the end of the song, fireworks were shot in the air. Before exiting the stage, Joe and Demi swapped a high five and shouted a thank-you to the audience.
Beside collaborating with Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas has also penned a song with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott. As for Demi, she recently underwent songwriting session with Jonas band's other member, Nick Jonas.
More Joe Jonas News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes