Video: Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato 'Make a Wave' in Orlando
Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato have showcased their brand new joint track called "Make a Wave" at a February 11 live concert in Orlando. "Are you guys ready to Make a Wave?" Demi greeted fans upon stepping onto the stage before then delivering the verses with Joe.
The Disney pop stars donned matching outfit for the performance. While the Jonas Brothers' singer wore a gray tux on top of white and purple T-shirt and black pants, his "Camp Rock" co-star rocked a purple mini skirt and black jacket.
Although the track was previously declared by Joe as a Hip-Hop duet, it's actually a pop/rock tune. Near the end of the song, fireworks were shot in the air. Before exiting the stage, Joe and Demi swapped a high five and shouted a thank-you to the audience.
Beside collaborating with Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas has also penned a song with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott. As for Demi, she recently underwent songwriting session with Jonas band's other member, Nick Jonas.
More Joe Jonas News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'