'Grey's Anatomy' 6.15 Preview: The Time Warp
"Grey's Anatomy" will take a different route next week with a series of flashbacks to the time when the doctors of Seattle Grace decided to be life savers. In his new role as Chief, Derek restores the hospital lecture series, and Richard, Bailey and Callie present to the group pivotal surgical cases from their pasts.
Bailey reflects on her first days as a shy resident, Callie looks back on a polio case, and Richard recalls a case in which he and Ellis worked on a patient diagnosed with GRID, a virus later called AIDS. "The Time Warp" will air on Thursday, February 18.
J. August Richards and Sarah Paulson have been tapped to be the younger versions of Richard and Ellis respectively. The 1982 throwback will reveal how the previous Chief and Meredith's mom were involved in an affair.
Meanwhile in Bailey's part, she will be seen in early 2000s when she was still Mandy and under supervision of a character played by Missi Pyle. "We're going to see Bailey when she still called herself Mandy and had not yet learned to speak up," said creator Shonda Rhimes. "Mandy is Bailey's inner geek, and Chandra [Wilson] plays the Mandy of it all brilliantly."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media