'Grey's Anatomy' 6.15 Preview: The Time Warp
"Grey's Anatomy" will take a different route next week with a series of flashbacks to the time when the doctors of Seattle Grace decided to be life savers. In his new role as Chief, Derek restores the hospital lecture series, and Richard, Bailey and Callie present to the group pivotal surgical cases from their pasts.
Bailey reflects on her first days as a shy resident, Callie looks back on a polio case, and Richard recalls a case in which he and Ellis worked on a patient diagnosed with GRID, a virus later called AIDS. "The Time Warp" will air on Thursday, February 18.
J. August Richards and Sarah Paulson have been tapped to be the younger versions of Richard and Ellis respectively. The 1982 throwback will reveal how the previous Chief and Meredith's mom were involved in an affair.
Meanwhile in Bailey's part, she will be seen in early 2000s when she was still Mandy and under supervision of a character played by Missi Pyle. "We're going to see Bailey when she still called herself Mandy and had not yet learned to speak up," said creator Shonda Rhimes. "Mandy is Bailey's inner geek, and Chandra [Wilson] plays the Mandy of it all brilliantly."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism