'Grey's Anatomy' 6.15 Preview: The Time Warp
"Grey's Anatomy" will take a different route next week with a series of flashbacks to the time when the doctors of Seattle Grace decided to be life savers. In his new role as Chief, Derek restores the hospital lecture series, and Richard, Bailey and Callie present to the group pivotal surgical cases from their pasts.
Bailey reflects on her first days as a shy resident, Callie looks back on a polio case, and Richard recalls a case in which he and Ellis worked on a patient diagnosed with GRID, a virus later called AIDS. "The Time Warp" will air on Thursday, February 18.
J. August Richards and Sarah Paulson have been tapped to be the younger versions of Richard and Ellis respectively. The 1982 throwback will reveal how the previous Chief and Meredith's mom were involved in an affair.
Meanwhile in Bailey's part, she will be seen in early 2000s when she was still Mandy and under supervision of a character played by Missi Pyle. "We're going to see Bailey when she still called herself Mandy and had not yet learned to speak up," said creator Shonda Rhimes. "Mandy is Bailey's inner geek, and Chandra [Wilson] plays the Mandy of it all brilliantly."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character