'Grey's Anatomy' 6.15 Preview: The Time Warp
"Grey's Anatomy" will take a different route next week with a series of flashbacks to the time when the doctors of Seattle Grace decided to be life savers. In his new role as Chief, Derek restores the hospital lecture series, and Richard, Bailey and Callie present to the group pivotal surgical cases from their pasts.
Bailey reflects on her first days as a shy resident, Callie looks back on a polio case, and Richard recalls a case in which he and Ellis worked on a patient diagnosed with GRID, a virus later called AIDS. "The Time Warp" will air on Thursday, February 18.
J. August Richards and Sarah Paulson have been tapped to be the younger versions of Richard and Ellis respectively. The 1982 throwback will reveal how the previous Chief and Meredith's mom were involved in an affair.
Meanwhile in Bailey's part, she will be seen in early 2000s when she was still Mandy and under supervision of a character played by Missi Pyle. "We're going to see Bailey when she still called herself Mandy and had not yet learned to speak up," said creator Shonda Rhimes. "Mandy is Bailey's inner geek, and Chandra [Wilson] plays the Mandy of it all brilliantly."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed