'Grey's Anatomy' 6.15 Preview: The Time Warp
"Grey's Anatomy" will take a different route next week with a series of flashbacks to the time when the doctors of Seattle Grace decided to be life savers. In his new role as Chief, Derek restores the hospital lecture series, and Richard, Bailey and Callie present to the group pivotal surgical cases from their pasts.
Bailey reflects on her first days as a shy resident, Callie looks back on a polio case, and Richard recalls a case in which he and Ellis worked on a patient diagnosed with GRID, a virus later called AIDS. "The Time Warp" will air on Thursday, February 18.
J. August Richards and Sarah Paulson have been tapped to be the younger versions of Richard and Ellis respectively. The 1982 throwback will reveal how the previous Chief and Meredith's mom were involved in an affair.
Meanwhile in Bailey's part, she will be seen in early 2000s when she was still Mandy and under supervision of a character played by Missi Pyle. "We're going to see Bailey when she still called herself Mandy and had not yet learned to speak up," said creator Shonda Rhimes. "Mandy is Bailey's inner geek, and Chandra [Wilson] plays the Mandy of it all brilliantly."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama