'Celebrity Apprentice' 3 Given Two Sneak Peeks
How intense "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 3 will be and how hilarious it is at the same time are shown in two new clips released by NBC. The promos mostly highlight on the performances of Cyndi Lauper, Sharon Osbourne and Rod Blagojevich. The first two are in the same team called Tenacity while the politician is in team Rock Solid.
Coming March 14, the show will put battle of the sexes, splitting the men and women into two teams. In an appearance on Howard Stern's show last year, Sharon said that they would be selling burgers down in New York and Cyndi claimed she was the project manager.
From the look of the preview, this season will be less intense with the jokes even from Mr. Donald Trump himself. He told Cyndi, "You're a big believer in hair like I am right?" and she replied "yes" with a laugh. Later on she 'improvised' on the boardroom that a friend of her thinks Mr. Trump is sexy. The boss' son Donald Trump Jr. then asked, "How old is Edith" only to be shushed by his father.
The other celebrities who will play for charity are Brett Michaels, Darryl Strawberry, Holly Robinson Peete, Bill Goldberg, Maria Kanellis, Sinbad, Curtis Stone, Carol Leifer, Summer Sanders, Michael Johnson, and Selita Ebanks. "This season of Celebrity Apprentice is going to be fantastic. The list of celebrities we have this season is outstanding and the show will really resonate with our core viewers and fans," said Trump. "I expect this season of Celebrity Apprentice to be the best one yet."
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment