Video Premiere: Corinne Bailey Rae's 'Paris Nights/New York Mornings'
Corinne Bailey Rae treats fans with a music video supporting her single "Paris Nights/New York Mornings". Donning a blue dress matched with a pair of heels, she is seen taking a tour around the town and singing inside an empty eatery.
"Paris Nights" is taken from Corinne's second studio installment "The Sea" which debuted at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200. The song is aimed to follow up the album's lead single "I'd Do It All Again" which is a self-penned track.
Released in January, "The Sea" is her first effort since the death of her saxophonist husband Jason Rae. It was recorded few months after she stayed away from spotlight and refused to listen, write and make music post his passing. Once she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul, she was determined to make it a tribute for him.
Corinne Bailey Rae's "Paris Nights/New York Mornings" music video
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne