Video Premiere: Corinne Bailey Rae's 'Paris Nights/New York Mornings'
Corinne Bailey Rae treats fans with a music video supporting her single "Paris Nights/New York Mornings". Donning a blue dress matched with a pair of heels, she is seen taking a tour around the town and singing inside an empty eatery.
"Paris Nights" is taken from Corinne's second studio installment "The Sea" which debuted at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200. The song is aimed to follow up the album's lead single "I'd Do It All Again" which is a self-penned track.
Released in January, "The Sea" is her first effort since the death of her saxophonist husband Jason Rae. It was recorded few months after she stayed away from spotlight and refused to listen, write and make music post his passing. Once she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul, she was determined to make it a tribute for him.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says