Video Premiere: Corinne Bailey Rae's 'Paris Nights/New York Mornings'
Corinne Bailey Rae treats fans with a music video supporting her single "Paris Nights/New York Mornings". Donning a blue dress matched with a pair of heels, she is seen taking a tour around the town and singing inside an empty eatery.
"Paris Nights" is taken from Corinne's second studio installment "The Sea" which debuted at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200. The song is aimed to follow up the album's lead single "I'd Do It All Again" which is a self-penned track.
Released in January, "The Sea" is her first effort since the death of her saxophonist husband Jason Rae. It was recorded few months after she stayed away from spotlight and refused to listen, write and make music post his passing. Once she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul, she was determined to make it a tribute for him.
Corinne Bailey Rae's "Paris Nights/New York Mornings" music video
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her