Video Premiere: Corinne Bailey Rae's 'Paris Nights/New York Mornings'
Corinne Bailey Rae treats fans with a music video supporting her single "Paris Nights/New York Mornings". Donning a blue dress matched with a pair of heels, she is seen taking a tour around the town and singing inside an empty eatery.
"Paris Nights" is taken from Corinne's second studio installment "The Sea" which debuted at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200. The song is aimed to follow up the album's lead single "I'd Do It All Again" which is a self-penned track.
Released in January, "The Sea" is her first effort since the death of her saxophonist husband Jason Rae. It was recorded few months after she stayed away from spotlight and refused to listen, write and make music post his passing. Once she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul, she was determined to make it a tribute for him.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!