Video Premiere: Corinne Bailey Rae's 'Paris Nights/New York Mornings'
Corinne Bailey Rae treats fans with a music video supporting her single "Paris Nights/New York Mornings". Donning a blue dress matched with a pair of heels, she is seen taking a tour around the town and singing inside an empty eatery.
"Paris Nights" is taken from Corinne's second studio installment "The Sea" which debuted at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 200. The song is aimed to follow up the album's lead single "I'd Do It All Again" which is a self-penned track.
Released in January, "The Sea" is her first effort since the death of her saxophonist husband Jason Rae. It was recorded few months after she stayed away from spotlight and refused to listen, write and make music post his passing. Once she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul, she was determined to make it a tribute for him.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'