Sugar Voted Off 'Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains'
It was one for the Villains in the new season of "Survivor" when Jessica "Sugar" Kiper was voted out by 9 of her teammates. The former contestant of Gabon edition had to give up her second chance at winning the show when the Heroes chose her over Amanda Kimmel to leave first.
In "Slay Everyone, Trust No One", Sugar did not contribute well to the team during the Reward Challenge. It was a head to head race across various lanes marked in the sand. They had to dig a bag in the sand, run to the finish mat and repeat it three times. Sugar struggled through this and even got her bikini top ripped off.
Things were not any better for the 30-year-old in the Immunity Challenge. The tribes must assemble a puzzle boat using seven braces and paddle the boat to retrieve fire from a bonfire floating on a raft in the middle of the ocean. Then, they have to get back to the shore, use the braces as ladder and climb a platform to light the fire.
Sugar stumbled in the puzzle and cost Heroes its victory. ''Nobody really had a good night's sleep because of her,'' Colby Donaldson said at one point. Sugar later sobbed on the beach, saying she was "disappointed" at herself.
Next week, the remaining survivors will face an even more demanding physical challenge. Rob Mariano aka Boston Rob from the Villains tribe is seen in the preview being attended by doctor in the jungle and the medic could not rise him.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked