Joe Jonas and Pixie Lott Make Beautiful Music Together
With Jonas Brothers taking hiatus, Joe Jonas has plenty of times to explore something different and come out of his comfort zone like his brother Nick Jonas does with his side project The Administration. After collaborating with Demi Lovato in a so-called Hip-Hop song "Make a Wave", he enters the studio with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott.
"It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA," she told The Mirror about how they end up making music together. "We wrote a song together in the studio, which I love, and we've been hanging out."
On what they do together after stepping out of the songwriting booth, Pixie said, "We're not really partying because we aren't old enough to go to clubs in America - you have to be 21. So we go for dinner instead." Indeed, they were once spotted enjoying a meal at Little Dom's restaurant. "I imagine there are a lot of girls who are jealous of me at the moment. He's such a lovely guy," she stated.
More Joe Jonas News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show