Joe Jonas and Pixie Lott Make Beautiful Music Together
With Jonas Brothers taking hiatus, Joe Jonas has plenty of times to explore something different and come out of his comfort zone like his brother Nick Jonas does with his side project The Administration. After collaborating with Demi Lovato in a so-called Hip-Hop song "Make a Wave", he enters the studio with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott.
"It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA," she told The Mirror about how they end up making music together. "We wrote a song together in the studio, which I love, and we've been hanging out."
On what they do together after stepping out of the songwriting booth, Pixie said, "We're not really partying because we aren't old enough to go to clubs in America - you have to be 21. So we go for dinner instead." Indeed, they were once spotted enjoying a meal at Little Dom's restaurant. "I imagine there are a lot of girls who are jealous of me at the moment. He's such a lovely guy," she stated.
More Joe Jonas News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'