Joe Jonas and Pixie Lott Make Beautiful Music Together
With Jonas Brothers taking hiatus, Joe Jonas has plenty of times to explore something different and come out of his comfort zone like his brother Nick Jonas does with his side project The Administration. After collaborating with Demi Lovato in a so-called Hip-Hop song "Make a Wave", he enters the studio with British pop/soul singer Pixie Lott.
"It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA," she told The Mirror about how they end up making music together. "We wrote a song together in the studio, which I love, and we've been hanging out."
On what they do together after stepping out of the songwriting booth, Pixie said, "We're not really partying because we aren't old enough to go to clubs in America - you have to be 21. So we go for dinner instead." Indeed, they were once spotted enjoying a meal at Little Dom's restaurant. "I imagine there are a lot of girls who are jealous of me at the moment. He's such a lovely guy," she stated.
More Joe Jonas News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard