Preview of 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Supernatural' March Return
In the next "The Vampire Diaries", the passion, the romance, the mystery, the heat, the love and the danger return on March 25. The vampire series will take a five-week break in order to give the Winter Olympic its primetime slot and come back with the episode "A Few Good Men".
Meanwhile, Exec Producer Julie Plec offers to give some spoilers while the show is in hiatus. "MAJOR SPOILERS about to happen. Go twitter free if you don't want to know," she wrote on Thursday, February 11 night on her Twitter account.
Also disappearing from the screen for five long weeks is "Vampire" companion on Thursday, "Supernatural". When it returns, the Winchester brothers will fight flesh-eating zombies who want to turn the whole town into chew toys. One highlight seen in the preview is the appearance of Bobby's dead wife.
In season 3 episode "Dream a Little Dream of Me", it was revealed that Bobby got into hunting after witnessing the possession of his wife and killing her. He bears immense guilt for what he did to her, and has taken some sort of unwritten vow to become involved with the supernatural to prevent what happened to him from ever happening to anyone else.
- Vampire Diaries
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service