First Look to Monica's 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Several pictures captured from the video shoot of Monica's single "Everything to Me" have been put forward, mostly putting the short-haired singer as the main focus. One of the pictures shows her having a toast with a male cameo and two of them see her dressed in Alexander McQueen-designed gown.
In the wake of the famed designer's death on February 11, Monica offered condolence for his family in an accompanying message on her Twitter. "All my live to Alexander McQueen and family. Everything to Me Video feat me in his clothing," she stated.
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing". The video is directed by Benny Boom and Chris Robinson. Playing the male cameo is NFL player Chad Ochocinco.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart