First Look to Monica's 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Several pictures captured from the video shoot of Monica's single "Everything to Me" have been put forward, mostly putting the short-haired singer as the main focus. One of the pictures shows her having a toast with a male cameo and two of them see her dressed in Alexander McQueen-designed gown.
In the wake of the famed designer's death on February 11, Monica offered condolence for his family in an accompanying message on her Twitter. "All my live to Alexander McQueen and family. Everything to Me Video feat me in his clothing," she stated.
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing". The video is directed by Benny Boom and Chris Robinson. Playing the male cameo is NFL player Chad Ochocinco.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'