First Look to Monica's 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Several pictures captured from the video shoot of Monica's single "Everything to Me" have been put forward, mostly putting the short-haired singer as the main focus. One of the pictures shows her having a toast with a male cameo and two of them see her dressed in Alexander McQueen-designed gown.
In the wake of the famed designer's death on February 11, Monica offered condolence for his family in an accompanying message on her Twitter. "All my live to Alexander McQueen and family. Everything to Me Video feat me in his clothing," she stated.
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing". The video is directed by Benny Boom and Chris Robinson. Playing the male cameo is NFL player Chad Ochocinco.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed