First Look to Monica's 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Several pictures captured from the video shoot of Monica's single "Everything to Me" have been put forward, mostly putting the short-haired singer as the main focus. One of the pictures shows her having a toast with a male cameo and two of them see her dressed in Alexander McQueen-designed gown.
In the wake of the famed designer's death on February 11, Monica offered condolence for his family in an accompanying message on her Twitter. "All my live to Alexander McQueen and family. Everything to Me Video feat me in his clothing," she stated.
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing". The video is directed by Benny Boom and Chris Robinson. Playing the male cameo is NFL player Chad Ochocinco.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert