First Look to Monica's 'Everything to Me' Music Video
Several pictures captured from the video shoot of Monica's single "Everything to Me" have been put forward, mostly putting the short-haired singer as the main focus. One of the pictures shows her having a toast with a male cameo and two of them see her dressed in Alexander McQueen-designed gown.
In the wake of the famed designer's death on February 11, Monica offered condolence for his family in an accompanying message on her Twitter. "All my live to Alexander McQueen and family. Everything to Me Video feat me in his clothing," she stated.
"Everything to Me" is co-written by Jazmine Sullivan and picked up as the lead single off Monica's March 23 release "Still Standing". The video is directed by Benny Boom and Chris Robinson. Playing the male cameo is NFL player Chad Ochocinco.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'