Zoe Saldana's 'The Losers' Pushed Back for Two Months
Warner Bros. Pictures has announced new release date for "The Losers". As reported by Box Office Mojo, the action drama film which was originally scheduled for April 9 release is bumped back for almost two months as it is now set to hit U.S. theaters on June 4. This flick now will arrive in theaters just one week earlier than similar former-soldiers-themed movie, "The A-Team", which will be dropped by The 20th Century Fox on June 11.
It is possible that "The Losers" is moved to give more space to another Warner Bros.' film, "Clash of the Titans", which has been recently pushed back to April 2. This Sam Worthington's epic movie was initially slated for March 26 U.S. release but the studio needs more time in pre-production since they have just decided to convert the film into 3-D.
Based on comic book series of the same name, "The Losers" revolves around a band of CIA black ops team. After being betrayed and left for dead, they join forces in an attempt to take down Max, the man responsible for their collective misfortunes. It has Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Columbus Short and Oscar Jaenada starring as the members of the team, while Sylvain White serves behind the lens.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!