Zoe Saldana's 'The Losers' Pushed Back for Two Months
Warner Bros. Pictures has announced new release date for "The Losers". As reported by Box Office Mojo, the action drama film which was originally scheduled for April 9 release is bumped back for almost two months as it is now set to hit U.S. theaters on June 4. This flick now will arrive in theaters just one week earlier than similar former-soldiers-themed movie, "The A-Team", which will be dropped by The 20th Century Fox on June 11.
It is possible that "The Losers" is moved to give more space to another Warner Bros.' film, "Clash of the Titans", which has been recently pushed back to April 2. This Sam Worthington's epic movie was initially slated for March 26 U.S. release but the studio needs more time in pre-production since they have just decided to convert the film into 3-D.
Based on comic book series of the same name, "The Losers" revolves around a band of CIA black ops team. After being betrayed and left for dead, they join forces in an attempt to take down Max, the man responsible for their collective misfortunes. It has Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Columbus Short and Oscar Jaenada starring as the members of the team, while Sylvain White serves behind the lens.
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3