Janet Jackson Scoring Music for 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson is involved in the making of soundtrack for her upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Confirming the news is the singer herself by sharing the news via a short message on her Twitter.
"Hey u guys, Jermaine n I just finished the theme song for the film. I hope u like!" she tweeted. The theme song is called "Nothing" and produced by her singer ex-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri along with top-notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox.
On the micro-blogging site, Janet did not only tell her followers about the forthcoming project but also offered condolence over designer Alexander McQueen's death. She stated, "Today we lost a True Genius, Alexander McQueen. He possessed a unique creativity that will never b recaptured. Alexander invited me to my very 1st fashion show (his in London.) There will NEVER b another!"
In this Tyler Perry's film which is due for April release, Janet Jackson is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew. The songstress, who is currently finishing her new album with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox, will star opposite Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba among others.
More Janet Jackson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding