Janet Jackson Scoring Music for 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson is involved in the making of soundtrack for her upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Confirming the news is the singer herself by sharing the news via a short message on her Twitter.
"Hey u guys, Jermaine n I just finished the theme song for the film. I hope u like!" she tweeted. The theme song is called "Nothing" and produced by her singer ex-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri along with top-notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox.
On the micro-blogging site, Janet did not only tell her followers about the forthcoming project but also offered condolence over designer Alexander McQueen's death. She stated, "Today we lost a True Genius, Alexander McQueen. He possessed a unique creativity that will never b recaptured. Alexander invited me to my very 1st fashion show (his in London.) There will NEVER b another!"
In this Tyler Perry's film which is due for April release, Janet Jackson is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew. The songstress, who is currently finishing her new album with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox, will star opposite Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba among others.
More Janet Jackson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival