Janet Jackson Scoring Music for 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson is involved in the making of soundtrack for her upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Confirming the news is the singer herself by sharing the news via a short message on her Twitter.
"Hey u guys, Jermaine n I just finished the theme song for the film. I hope u like!" she tweeted. The theme song is called "Nothing" and produced by her singer ex-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri along with top-notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox.
On the micro-blogging site, Janet did not only tell her followers about the forthcoming project but also offered condolence over designer Alexander McQueen's death. She stated, "Today we lost a True Genius, Alexander McQueen. He possessed a unique creativity that will never b recaptured. Alexander invited me to my very 1st fashion show (his in London.) There will NEVER b another!"
In this Tyler Perry's film which is due for April release, Janet Jackson is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew. The songstress, who is currently finishing her new album with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox, will star opposite Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba among others.
More Janet Jackson News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle