Janet Jackson Scoring Music for 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson is involved in the making of soundtrack for her upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Confirming the news is the singer herself by sharing the news via a short message on her Twitter.
"Hey u guys, Jermaine n I just finished the theme song for the film. I hope u like!" she tweeted. The theme song is called "Nothing" and produced by her singer ex-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri along with top-notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox.
On the micro-blogging site, Janet did not only tell her followers about the forthcoming project but also offered condolence over designer Alexander McQueen's death. She stated, "Today we lost a True Genius, Alexander McQueen. He possessed a unique creativity that will never b recaptured. Alexander invited me to my very 1st fashion show (his in London.) There will NEVER b another!"
In this Tyler Perry's film which is due for April release, Janet Jackson is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew. The songstress, who is currently finishing her new album with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox, will star opposite Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba among others.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves