Janet Jackson Scoring Music for 'Why Did I Get Married Too?'
Janet Jackson is involved in the making of soundtrack for her upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Confirming the news is the singer herself by sharing the news via a short message on her Twitter.
"Hey u guys, Jermaine n I just finished the theme song for the film. I hope u like!" she tweeted. The theme song is called "Nothing" and produced by her singer ex-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri along with top-notch producer Bryan-Michael Cox.
On the micro-blogging site, Janet did not only tell her followers about the forthcoming project but also offered condolence over designer Alexander McQueen's death. She stated, "Today we lost a True Genius, Alexander McQueen. He possessed a unique creativity that will never b recaptured. Alexander invited me to my very 1st fashion show (his in London.) There will NEVER b another!"
In this Tyler Perry's film which is due for April release, Janet Jackson is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew. The songstress, who is currently finishing her new album with Jermaine Dupri and Bryan-Michael Cox, will star opposite Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba among others.
More Janet Jackson News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body