'Breaking Dawn' May Be Shot Back-to-Back, Filming to Start in October
Robert Pattinson, who has revealed that it is burdening him not knowing "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" start date, will be able to arrange his agenda now that some sources have informed about the schedule. According to Deadline Hollywood, the production for the movie will be kicked off in mid-October this year.
The sources additionally informed that Summit Entertainment is currently looking for "high-end" directors while the film will be split into two parts. However, the latest scoop has been denied by the studio which tells several sites that they have not decided about that yet.
"No decision has been made," a representative for Summit says. "And as we have said all along, we are continuing to work with Stephenie Meyer to bring 'Breaking Dawn' to the big screen."
However, a "well-placed" source insists that dividing "Breaking Dawn" into two movies "is the direction that it's going in," so Gossip Gop reports. The site further affirms Deadline Hollywood's scoop that the latest installment of "Twilight" film franchise will likely be shot back-to-back.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will continue the love story between mortal beauty Bella Swan and hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen. Beside Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are also set to return to the upcoming film, with Melissa Rosenberg writing the script. The shooting reportedly will take place in Vancouver, Canada.
- J.K. Rowling Hints at Big Spoiler for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2'
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance