'Breaking Dawn' May Be Shot Back-to-Back, Filming to Start in October
Robert Pattinson, who has revealed that it is burdening him not knowing "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" start date, will be able to arrange his agenda now that some sources have informed about the schedule. According to Deadline Hollywood, the production for the movie will be kicked off in mid-October this year.
The sources additionally informed that Summit Entertainment is currently looking for "high-end" directors while the film will be split into two parts. However, the latest scoop has been denied by the studio which tells several sites that they have not decided about that yet.
"No decision has been made," a representative for Summit says. "And as we have said all along, we are continuing to work with Stephenie Meyer to bring 'Breaking Dawn' to the big screen."
However, a "well-placed" source insists that dividing "Breaking Dawn" into two movies "is the direction that it's going in," so Gossip Gop reports. The site further affirms Deadline Hollywood's scoop that the latest installment of "Twilight" film franchise will likely be shot back-to-back.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will continue the love story between mortal beauty Bella Swan and hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen. Beside Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are also set to return to the upcoming film, with Melissa Rosenberg writing the script. The shooting reportedly will take place in Vancouver, Canada.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle