Meet the Models of 'America's Next Top Model' 14
The pictures of models strutting their way in and out the 14th cycle of "America's Next Top Model" have been unveiled. Tyra Banks and the team chose something different in the promotional shots this time, picking a throwback to the '80s when leotards and aerobic tops were popular.
The identity of the 13 contestants have also been revealed. The line-up ranges from 18-year-old to 26-year-old, with the oldest being retail manager Krista. It includes also a full time mom named Naduah from San Diego and Ren, from Grand Prairie, Texas who states "living" as her job.
The modeling competition will be kicked off on March 10 on The CW with a fresh face on the judging panel. Andre Leon Talley replaces Miss Jay Alexander who is now focusing on coaching the models on the runway.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney