Meet the Models of 'America's Next Top Model' 14
The pictures of models strutting their way in and out the 14th cycle of "America's Next Top Model" have been unveiled. Tyra Banks and the team chose something different in the promotional shots this time, picking a throwback to the '80s when leotards and aerobic tops were popular.
The identity of the 13 contestants have also been revealed. The line-up ranges from 18-year-old to 26-year-old, with the oldest being retail manager Krista. It includes also a full time mom named Naduah from San Diego and Ren, from Grand Prairie, Texas who states "living" as her job.
The modeling competition will be kicked off on March 10 on The CW with a fresh face on the judging panel. Andre Leon Talley replaces Miss Jay Alexander who is now focusing on coaching the models on the runway.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny