Meet the Models of 'America's Next Top Model' 14
The pictures of models strutting their way in and out the 14th cycle of "America's Next Top Model" have been unveiled. Tyra Banks and the team chose something different in the promotional shots this time, picking a throwback to the '80s when leotards and aerobic tops were popular.
The identity of the 13 contestants have also been revealed. The line-up ranges from 18-year-old to 26-year-old, with the oldest being retail manager Krista. It includes also a full time mom named Naduah from San Diego and Ren, from Grand Prairie, Texas who states "living" as her job.
The modeling competition will be kicked off on March 10 on The CW with a fresh face on the judging panel. Andre Leon Talley replaces Miss Jay Alexander who is now focusing on coaching the models on the runway.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday