Meet the Models of 'America's Next Top Model' 14
The pictures of models strutting their way in and out the 14th cycle of "America's Next Top Model" have been unveiled. Tyra Banks and the team chose something different in the promotional shots this time, picking a throwback to the '80s when leotards and aerobic tops were popular.
The identity of the 13 contestants have also been revealed. The line-up ranges from 18-year-old to 26-year-old, with the oldest being retail manager Krista. It includes also a full time mom named Naduah from San Diego and Ren, from Grand Prairie, Texas who states "living" as her job.
The modeling competition will be kicked off on March 10 on The CW with a fresh face on the judging panel. Andre Leon Talley replaces Miss Jay Alexander who is now focusing on coaching the models on the runway.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says