Meet the Models of 'America's Next Top Model' 14
The pictures of models strutting their way in and out the 14th cycle of "America's Next Top Model" have been unveiled. Tyra Banks and the team chose something different in the promotional shots this time, picking a throwback to the '80s when leotards and aerobic tops were popular.
The identity of the 13 contestants have also been revealed. The line-up ranges from 18-year-old to 26-year-old, with the oldest being retail manager Krista. It includes also a full time mom named Naduah from San Diego and Ren, from Grand Prairie, Texas who states "living" as her job.
The modeling competition will be kicked off on March 10 on The CW with a fresh face on the judging panel. Andre Leon Talley replaces Miss Jay Alexander who is now focusing on coaching the models on the runway.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck