'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Ali's Phone Call to Jake
ABC has released a sneak peek to the part of "The Bachelor" where Ali Fedotowsky gives Jake Pavelka a call. The contestant who backed out of the show this week when her boss demanded her to return immediately, calls to tell him that she is having a second thought about leaving him for her job.
This clip supports Chris Harrison's hint that the recent episode was not the last time Ali is seen in. "You haven't seen the last of Ali and Jake and their situation is not over. Obviously you could tell when she left, on both sides, they're not done. I'm really proud of the way they handle what's to come," he said.
Spoiler Alert There are circulating reports that Ali is still employed as a Facebook staff, meaning that it is most likely that she was gone for good. "I don't know," Harrison said about the possibility of Ali back. "I know that Jake was definitely falling in love with her, but I also know that she's not the only one. ...But he basically told her: Don't leave, I'm falling in love with you. He basically told her she had nothing to worry about on that night so she knew she was definitely [in the] final three at the very least."
"The Bachelor" will reveal its drama and mystery on Monday, February 15.
On related news, Tenley who is in the top 3 is hit with a tabloid rumor that she withheld sex from her ex husband, Ryan Natividad. "She'd only allow sex once a week...and sometimes she withheld it," said Christina Latham, Natividad's current fiancee who added that Natividad never cheated on Tenley like she said.
Clip: Ali Calls Jake About Her Second Thought
More The Bachelor News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship