Kelly Clarkson Slams RCA Records During Live Concert
Kelly Clarkson apparently is not happy with the situation in RCA Records. In a brief chat with her fans during a concert in Manchester, the singer talked about how she desires to make soul music but the label doesn't allow her.
"I love soulful music but I don't always get to record it because I work with a bunch of suits," the winner of "American Idol" season 1 told the crowd. "Two records left," she then made sing-a-song voice when referring to her contract with the label.
Kelly Clarkson is in the middle of her U.K. tour for her latest studio installment "All I Ever Wanted". She recently rocked Liverpool and after leaving the stage, she tweeted, "Fun show last night in Liverpool and then got violently ill around 4AM. I feel better but I might never eat again, might not be able to. "
Kelly will next be seen performing in Glasgow, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff and London. More detailed info about her on-going tour can be found on her MySpace.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs