Kelly Clarkson Slams RCA Records During Live Concert
Kelly Clarkson apparently is not happy with the situation in RCA Records. In a brief chat with her fans during a concert in Manchester, the singer talked about how she desires to make soul music but the label doesn't allow her.
"I love soulful music but I don't always get to record it because I work with a bunch of suits," the winner of "American Idol" season 1 told the crowd. "Two records left," she then made sing-a-song voice when referring to her contract with the label.
Kelly Clarkson is in the middle of her U.K. tour for her latest studio installment "All I Ever Wanted". She recently rocked Liverpool and after leaving the stage, she tweeted, "Fun show last night in Liverpool and then got violently ill around 4AM. I feel better but I might never eat again, might not be able to. "
Kelly will next be seen performing in Glasgow, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff and London. More detailed info about her on-going tour can be found on her MySpace.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell