Kelly Clarkson Slams RCA Records During Live Concert
Kelly Clarkson apparently is not happy with the situation in RCA Records. In a brief chat with her fans during a concert in Manchester, the singer talked about how she desires to make soul music but the label doesn't allow her.
"I love soulful music but I don't always get to record it because I work with a bunch of suits," the winner of "American Idol" season 1 told the crowd. "Two records left," she then made sing-a-song voice when referring to her contract with the label.
Kelly Clarkson is in the middle of her U.K. tour for her latest studio installment "All I Ever Wanted". She recently rocked Liverpool and after leaving the stage, she tweeted, "Fun show last night in Liverpool and then got violently ill around 4AM. I feel better but I might never eat again, might not be able to. "
Kelly will next be seen performing in Glasgow, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff and London. More detailed info about her on-going tour can be found on her MySpace.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion