Kelly Clarkson Slams RCA Records During Live Concert
Kelly Clarkson apparently is not happy with the situation in RCA Records. In a brief chat with her fans during a concert in Manchester, the singer talked about how she desires to make soul music but the label doesn't allow her.
"I love soulful music but I don't always get to record it because I work with a bunch of suits," the winner of "American Idol" season 1 told the crowd. "Two records left," she then made sing-a-song voice when referring to her contract with the label.
Kelly Clarkson is in the middle of her U.K. tour for her latest studio installment "All I Ever Wanted". She recently rocked Liverpool and after leaving the stage, she tweeted, "Fun show last night in Liverpool and then got violently ill around 4AM. I feel better but I might never eat again, might not be able to. "
Kelly will next be seen performing in Glasgow, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff and London. More detailed info about her on-going tour can be found on her MySpace.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat