Kelly Clarkson Slams RCA Records During Live Concert
Kelly Clarkson apparently is not happy with the situation in RCA Records. In a brief chat with her fans during a concert in Manchester, the singer talked about how she desires to make soul music but the label doesn't allow her.
"I love soulful music but I don't always get to record it because I work with a bunch of suits," the winner of "American Idol" season 1 told the crowd. "Two records left," she then made sing-a-song voice when referring to her contract with the label.
Kelly Clarkson is in the middle of her U.K. tour for her latest studio installment "All I Ever Wanted". She recently rocked Liverpool and after leaving the stage, she tweeted, "Fun show last night in Liverpool and then got violently ill around 4AM. I feel better but I might never eat again, might not be able to. "
Kelly will next be seen performing in Glasgow, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Cardiff and London. More detailed info about her on-going tour can be found on her MySpace.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher