New Teaser Trailer and Character Posters of 'Toy Story 3' Come Out
Second teaser trailer for "Toy Story 3" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Debuted on Wednesday, February 10, the video shares a lot of new footage as it exposes the toy gang at a day-care center as well as giving a glimpse of their adventure to find a new home.
Prior to the release of the teaser, Walt Disney Pictures has also unleashed character posters, introducing two of fourteen new characters from the film. The image which features Peas-in-a-Pod makes its way out via Coming Soon, while the other one which captures Barbie's boyfriend Ken is first found by Ain't It Cool News. Unfortunately, these two characters are not seen in the new snippet.
Serving as the follow-up to 1999 "Toy Story 2", "Toy Story 3" will see the toy gang falling into a new adventure as Andy heads off to college. By accident, the toys which are intended to be kept in the attic are thrown away. They now find themselves at a local day-care center, where they must try to survive the pre-school children. Having enough of the kids' brutality they decide to escape and find themselves a new home.
Directed by "Toy Story 2" co-helmer Lee Unkrich, the animation movie is developed in 3-D and set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 18. It will hear familiar voices from Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger and Jodi Benson.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser