Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato to Debut New Duet Track in Orlando
Joe Jonas is flying to Orlando for a live performance with his "Camp Rock" co-star Demi Lovato. The two young pop stars are going to showcase their new joint track called "Make a Wave" at the Disney World's gig which is set to be held on February 11.
"Headed off to Orlando with @ddlovato to perform our new song 'Make a Wave' at Epcot! Yayyyy so excited :)," so he tweeted. Demi also wrote similar post which was then followed up with another short message mentioning about having a plane party with the middle of the Jonas Brothers.
Previously, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato exchanged tweets to each other about their new duet. Demi was the first to write to Joe. "@joejonas Yayyy I can't wait to sing our new duet together! :D," so she posted. Minutes later, he replied, "@ddlovato you mean our new hip hop duet?"
In addition to making a duet with Joe, Demi has also undergone a songwriting session with his younger brother Nick Jonas. "The song we just wrote expresses the past two months of my life and what comes next," the songstress shared to her followers.
More Joe Jonas News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere