Tiger Woods' Mistresses Landed TV Jobs
Being Tiger Woods' mistress brings a fortune after all. Rachel Uchitel, the first woman linked to the golfer has landed a TV job on "Extra". The former nightclub hostess would be a correspondent of the gossip channel, reporting on the nightlife "hot spots", a rep confirmed to New York Post.
Uchitel got the gig after host Mario Lopez interviewed her earlier this week. She "so impressed producers that she's been offered a job as a special correspondent," the rep stated. There is no clue yet when she would start the job. Meanwhile, a source said, "She won't talk about Tiger, but she talks about how she wants to find a husband and have kids. She only has a few real friends left whom she trusts. She is alone a lot and spends time with her two dogs. She seems very vulnerable."
Beside Uchitel, Woods' other woman, Jamiee Grubbs also got her big break on television. She had done a two-part video series, talking about the affair, for KTLA, a local TV channel in California. In the series, the cocktail waitress gives her insight to the events leading to Woods crashing his car and his wife Elin Nordegren finding out about the affair.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy