Tiger Woods' Mistresses Landed TV Jobs
Being Tiger Woods' mistress brings a fortune after all. Rachel Uchitel, the first woman linked to the golfer has landed a TV job on "Extra". The former nightclub hostess would be a correspondent of the gossip channel, reporting on the nightlife "hot spots", a rep confirmed to New York Post.
Uchitel got the gig after host Mario Lopez interviewed her earlier this week. She "so impressed producers that she's been offered a job as a special correspondent," the rep stated. There is no clue yet when she would start the job. Meanwhile, a source said, "She won't talk about Tiger, but she talks about how she wants to find a husband and have kids. She only has a few real friends left whom she trusts. She is alone a lot and spends time with her two dogs. She seems very vulnerable."
Beside Uchitel, Woods' other woman, Jamiee Grubbs also got her big break on television. She had done a two-part video series, talking about the affair, for KTLA, a local TV channel in California. In the series, the cocktail waitress gives her insight to the events leading to Woods crashing his car and his wife Elin Nordegren finding out about the affair.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs