Rihanna's 'Rude Boy' Music Video Leaks in Full
Originally scheduled to be premiered on February 11, Rihanna's "Rude Boy" music video hits the web earlier than what's expected. It mostly features the "Umbrella" hitmaker singing the song and shaking her body in front of colorful backdrops. In one scene, she is seen playing a bit naughty by peeking inside a male cameo's pants.
"[It's] completely different from any other video I've shot before," she previously told Carson Daly on his Amp Radio show. "A lot of my videos are really dark and edgy and tough. 'Rude Boy' is more playing along the lines from my roots."
On the outfit she is wearing for the video shoot, Rihanna explained further, "We used a lot of color, but also the costumes were very Jamaican dance-hall queen type."
"Rude Boy" itself is the latest single taken from a November 2009 release called "Rated R" which becomes Rihanna's first studio album since being involved in an altercation with Chris Brown.
Rihanna's "Rude Boy" music video
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance