Gisele Bundchen Gives First Look at Son
Gisele Bundchen and her newborn baby are on the cover of a Brazilian magazine, Quem. The picture marks the first time the supermodel debuts her son with husband Tom Brady. Two-month-old Benjamin is all bundled up in blue jacket and hat, sleeping inside his mother's arms.
Giving the exclusive picture to Quem is a questionable move since Bundchen said it herself a week ago that she did not want to publicize her son's photo. To a Brazilian TV show she said, "I do have pictures but I won't show him to you guys now. Someday, you'll see him [but for now] I'll do everything in my power to protect his privacy. I'm a public person, I deal with the press, my job demands it. But he has nothing to do with my work or anything else related to it. He's my son and he doesn't need all that craziness."
The photo was taken in Boston in late January according to the magazine which further stated that although the supermodel refused to show the baby to the world, she was willing to give the exclusive to the magazine. It is unclear whether there is an accompanying article inside the issue, but the mag quoted her as saying that she was "washing the dishes and making pancakes" just two days after giving birth.
Benjamin was born in December last year through water birth. "To be a mother is a magical experience. The whole body is transformed by this," she said to People. "It really is the miracle of life. I am really happy!"
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says