Gisele Bundchen Gives First Look at Son
Gisele Bundchen and her newborn baby are on the cover of a Brazilian magazine, Quem. The picture marks the first time the supermodel debuts her son with husband Tom Brady. Two-month-old Benjamin is all bundled up in blue jacket and hat, sleeping inside his mother's arms.
Giving the exclusive picture to Quem is a questionable move since Bundchen said it herself a week ago that she did not want to publicize her son's photo. To a Brazilian TV show she said, "I do have pictures but I won't show him to you guys now. Someday, you'll see him [but for now] I'll do everything in my power to protect his privacy. I'm a public person, I deal with the press, my job demands it. But he has nothing to do with my work or anything else related to it. He's my son and he doesn't need all that craziness."
The photo was taken in Boston in late January according to the magazine which further stated that although the supermodel refused to show the baby to the world, she was willing to give the exclusive to the magazine. It is unclear whether there is an accompanying article inside the issue, but the mag quoted her as saying that she was "washing the dishes and making pancakes" just two days after giving birth.
Benjamin was born in December last year through water birth. "To be a mother is a magical experience. The whole body is transformed by this," she said to People. "It really is the miracle of life. I am really happy!"
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'
- Report: 'Harley Quinn vs The Joker' Spin-Off in Development at Warner Bros.