Gisele Bundchen Gives First Look at Son
Gisele Bundchen and her newborn baby are on the cover of a Brazilian magazine, Quem. The picture marks the first time the supermodel debuts her son with husband Tom Brady. Two-month-old Benjamin is all bundled up in blue jacket and hat, sleeping inside his mother's arms.
Giving the exclusive picture to Quem is a questionable move since Bundchen said it herself a week ago that she did not want to publicize her son's photo. To a Brazilian TV show she said, "I do have pictures but I won't show him to you guys now. Someday, you'll see him [but for now] I'll do everything in my power to protect his privacy. I'm a public person, I deal with the press, my job demands it. But he has nothing to do with my work or anything else related to it. He's my son and he doesn't need all that craziness."
The photo was taken in Boston in late January according to the magazine which further stated that although the supermodel refused to show the baby to the world, she was willing to give the exclusive to the magazine. It is unclear whether there is an accompanying article inside the issue, but the mag quoted her as saying that she was "washing the dishes and making pancakes" just two days after giving birth.
Benjamin was born in December last year through water birth. "To be a mother is a magical experience. The whole body is transformed by this," she said to People. "It really is the miracle of life. I am really happy!"
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'