Preview of 'Lost' 6.04: The Substitute
"Lost" gave a brief preview of next week's episode "The Substitute", emphasizing on the return of Locke. There is hardly any new footage which have not been included in the season's promo other than Locke appearing before Sawyer and promising to tell him everything he knows. The episode airs on Tuesday, February 16.
On another news, "Lost" posted a strong number despite a busy television week dominated by Super Bowl XLIV. The final season premiere on Tuesday, February 2 finished with 12.1 million viewers according to Nielsen's data. It consequently becomes the best performance by "Lost" in the last two years. In its 2009 debut, it had 6 percent less viewers.
"Lost" performance at the 8/7c hour was considerably strong since CBS also aired "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and FOX broadcast "American Idol" at the same time. However, CBS remained the winner in overall viewership with 26.2 million tuning in.
More Lost News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video