Preview of 'Lost' 6.04: The Substitute
"Lost" gave a brief preview of next week's episode "The Substitute", emphasizing on the return of Locke. There is hardly any new footage which have not been included in the season's promo other than Locke appearing before Sawyer and promising to tell him everything he knows. The episode airs on Tuesday, February 16.
On another news, "Lost" posted a strong number despite a busy television week dominated by Super Bowl XLIV. The final season premiere on Tuesday, February 2 finished with 12.1 million viewers according to Nielsen's data. It consequently becomes the best performance by "Lost" in the last two years. In its 2009 debut, it had 6 percent less viewers.
"Lost" performance at the 8/7c hour was considerably strong since CBS also aired "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and FOX broadcast "American Idol" at the same time. However, CBS remained the winner in overall viewership with 26.2 million tuning in.
More Lost News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion