Preview of 'Lost' 6.04: The Substitute
"Lost" gave a brief preview of next week's episode "The Substitute", emphasizing on the return of Locke. There is hardly any new footage which have not been included in the season's promo other than Locke appearing before Sawyer and promising to tell him everything he knows. The episode airs on Tuesday, February 16.
On another news, "Lost" posted a strong number despite a busy television week dominated by Super Bowl XLIV. The final season premiere on Tuesday, February 2 finished with 12.1 million viewers according to Nielsen's data. It consequently becomes the best performance by "Lost" in the last two years. In its 2009 debut, it had 6 percent less viewers.
"Lost" performance at the 8/7c hour was considerably strong since CBS also aired "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and FOX broadcast "American Idol" at the same time. However, CBS remained the winner in overall viewership with 26.2 million tuning in.
More Lost News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked