Preview of 'Lost' 6.04: The Substitute
"Lost" gave a brief preview of next week's episode "The Substitute", emphasizing on the return of Locke. There is hardly any new footage which have not been included in the season's promo other than Locke appearing before Sawyer and promising to tell him everything he knows. The episode airs on Tuesday, February 16.
On another news, "Lost" posted a strong number despite a busy television week dominated by Super Bowl XLIV. The final season premiere on Tuesday, February 2 finished with 12.1 million viewers according to Nielsen's data. It consequently becomes the best performance by "Lost" in the last two years. In its 2009 debut, it had 6 percent less viewers.
"Lost" performance at the 8/7c hour was considerably strong since CBS also aired "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and FOX broadcast "American Idol" at the same time. However, CBS remained the winner in overall viewership with 26.2 million tuning in.
More Lost News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media