Preview of 'Lost' 6.04: The Substitute
"Lost" gave a brief preview of next week's episode "The Substitute", emphasizing on the return of Locke. There is hardly any new footage which have not been included in the season's promo other than Locke appearing before Sawyer and promising to tell him everything he knows. The episode airs on Tuesday, February 16.
On another news, "Lost" posted a strong number despite a busy television week dominated by Super Bowl XLIV. The final season premiere on Tuesday, February 2 finished with 12.1 million viewers according to Nielsen's data. It consequently becomes the best performance by "Lost" in the last two years. In its 2009 debut, it had 6 percent less viewers.
"Lost" performance at the 8/7c hour was considerably strong since CBS also aired "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" and FOX broadcast "American Idol" at the same time. However, CBS remained the winner in overall viewership with 26.2 million tuning in.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?