Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon and More Lined Up for Bonnaroo Fest
Those who will rock Manchester, Tennessee at this year's Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival have been announced. Among the performers are Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band and Kid Cudi.
Other musical acts include Weezer, The Flaming Lips, The Dead Weather, Norah Jones, Regina Spektor, Rise Against, Tori Amos, Wale, Deadmau5, OK Go, Brandi Carlile and B.o.B. The annual festivity is scheduled to be held for four days, starting from June 10.
Beside recruiting Hip-Hop artists and rockers, organizers for the annual event also bring in country flavor to the gig. The likes of Zac Brown Band, John Fogerty, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Cross Canadian Ragweed, John Prine and Kris Kristofferson are set to perform.
Tickets and complete line-up of the event can be obtained on Bonnaroo's MySpace.
More Jay-Z News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy