Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon and More Lined Up for Bonnaroo Fest
Those who will rock Manchester, Tennessee at this year's Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival have been announced. Among the performers are Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band and Kid Cudi.
Other musical acts include Weezer, The Flaming Lips, The Dead Weather, Norah Jones, Regina Spektor, Rise Against, Tori Amos, Wale, Deadmau5, OK Go, Brandi Carlile and B.o.B. The annual festivity is scheduled to be held for four days, starting from June 10.
Beside recruiting Hip-Hop artists and rockers, organizers for the annual event also bring in country flavor to the gig. The likes of Zac Brown Band, John Fogerty, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Cross Canadian Ragweed, John Prine and Kris Kristofferson are set to perform.
Tickets and complete line-up of the event can be obtained on Bonnaroo's MySpace.
More Jay-Z News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars