Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon and More Lined Up for Bonnaroo Fest
Those who will rock Manchester, Tennessee at this year's Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival have been announced. Among the performers are Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band and Kid Cudi.
Other musical acts include Weezer, The Flaming Lips, The Dead Weather, Norah Jones, Regina Spektor, Rise Against, Tori Amos, Wale, Deadmau5, OK Go, Brandi Carlile and B.o.B. The annual festivity is scheduled to be held for four days, starting from June 10.
Beside recruiting Hip-Hop artists and rockers, organizers for the annual event also bring in country flavor to the gig. The likes of Zac Brown Band, John Fogerty, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Cross Canadian Ragweed, John Prine and Kris Kristofferson are set to perform.
Tickets and complete line-up of the event can be obtained on Bonnaroo's MySpace.
More Jay-Z News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed