Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon and More Lined Up for Bonnaroo Fest
Those who will rock Manchester, Tennessee at this year's Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival have been announced. Among the performers are Jay-Z, Stevie Wonder, Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band and Kid Cudi.
Other musical acts include Weezer, The Flaming Lips, The Dead Weather, Norah Jones, Regina Spektor, Rise Against, Tori Amos, Wale, Deadmau5, OK Go, Brandi Carlile and B.o.B. The annual festivity is scheduled to be held for four days, starting from June 10.
Beside recruiting Hip-Hop artists and rockers, organizers for the annual event also bring in country flavor to the gig. The likes of Zac Brown Band, John Fogerty, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Cross Canadian Ragweed, John Prine and Kris Kristofferson are set to perform.
Tickets and complete line-up of the event can be obtained on Bonnaroo's MySpace.
More Jay-Z News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media