Tallahassee Could Find Love Interest in 'Zombieland 2'
Screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick have had a chat with MTV to talk about what's on their minds for "Zombieland 2". Claiming they have "too many ideas" for the sequel, Reese said "there will be continuing romantic adventures" and hoped that he could get a girl for Woody Harrelson's character. "We haven't decided on this, but it would be nice to have a love interest for Tallahassee," he stated.
Reese later shared his plan to highlight the development of Abigail Breslin's young character, Little Rock, in the upcoming film. "I think that it's going to continue to be about growing up in 'Zombieland'," he gushed. "Growing up in a world that's not necessarily geared towards growing up; it's a world that forces you to grow up much quicker than you would have otherwise."
Not only thinking about the characters, Reese also revealed that he has planned gory scenes for the upcoming film, teasing "There will be a lot of fluids flying!" Meanwhile, his partner Wernick claimed they want to write "with 3-D in mind" as the film is going to be shot with the said technology. "We have the vision, and want to have fun with the technology," he stated.
Since director Ruben Fleischer said in late 2009 that there will be a follow-up to "Zombieland", Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin have all expressed their willingness to reprise their roles in the second film. The first film itself follows a misfit band of survivors who teams up to find a safe place away from the zombie's reach and was debuted on October 2 last year.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle