'Jersey Shore' Star Snooki's New Boyfriend Speaks
Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki of "Jersey Shore" scores herself a boyfriend just a week or so after she told People that she was looking for love. The pint-size reality show star finds love in 21-year-old Emilio Masella who works as a personal trainer at Gold's Gym in New Haven, Connecticut.
Masella was there to explain how they met, what they find in common, what he sees in her and whether or not he would appear on the MTV show now that he's part of the 22-year-old's life. "We met on Facebook over a year ago. We started talking online again before the show even started airing and started hanging out again," Masella began.
What made them compatible apart from personality is actually their outer appearance. "We have a lot in common," he said. "I think our features. ...It's really weird but we do [look alike]. It's cute though!" Masella also admitted that the amount of attention public puts to her can be annoying sometimes but "it's all right - it's kind of expected."
Speaking of Snooki's reputation as a party girl, Masella disagreed. "Honestly, I think that what they show on the show, that's not really her," he said. "She's actually really sweet and down-to-earth but the show makes her look like she's a crazy party girl. It doesn't show her other side."
MTV has renewed "Jersey Shore" for a second season and Masella could be the new cast. "She already told me she wants me to. I would want to see her - being away for a month, that's kind of a long time. I definitely would want to go see her," he said.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'