'Jersey Shore' Star Snooki's New Boyfriend Speaks
Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki of "Jersey Shore" scores herself a boyfriend just a week or so after she told People that she was looking for love. The pint-size reality show star finds love in 21-year-old Emilio Masella who works as a personal trainer at Gold's Gym in New Haven, Connecticut.
Masella was there to explain how they met, what they find in common, what he sees in her and whether or not he would appear on the MTV show now that he's part of the 22-year-old's life. "We met on Facebook over a year ago. We started talking online again before the show even started airing and started hanging out again," Masella began.
What made them compatible apart from personality is actually their outer appearance. "We have a lot in common," he said. "I think our features. ...It's really weird but we do [look alike]. It's cute though!" Masella also admitted that the amount of attention public puts to her can be annoying sometimes but "it's all right - it's kind of expected."
Speaking of Snooki's reputation as a party girl, Masella disagreed. "Honestly, I think that what they show on the show, that's not really her," he said. "She's actually really sweet and down-to-earth but the show makes her look like she's a crazy party girl. It doesn't show her other side."
MTV has renewed "Jersey Shore" for a second season and Masella could be the new cast. "She already told me she wants me to. I would want to see her - being away for a month, that's kind of a long time. I definitely would want to go see her," he said.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch