Christopher Nolan to Make Superman Fly Again
After landing on the ground for about three and a half years, Superman is going to get help to fly again. Deadline Hollywood has learned that Warner Bros. Pictures has asked "the brains behind rebooted 'Batman' ", Christopher Nolan, to play a "godfather" role to resurrect "Superman" franchise.
About the idea for the story, the upcoming "Superman" film will not serve as a sequel to the previously released film but it will be a completely new franchise. "It would definitely not be a follow-up to 'Superman Returns'," an insider said as quoted by the site.
The next film, which is nicknamed "Superman 3.0" by Nikki Finke and Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, is said still in the early development and Nolan will likely not direct it. Meanwhile, Warner Bros. will join forces with Legendary Pictures, which co-produced 2006 "Superman Returns", to make sure the new project is happening.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport