Christopher Nolan to Make Superman Fly Again
After landing on the ground for about three and a half years, Superman is going to get help to fly again. Deadline Hollywood has learned that Warner Bros. Pictures has asked "the brains behind rebooted 'Batman' ", Christopher Nolan, to play a "godfather" role to resurrect "Superman" franchise.
About the idea for the story, the upcoming "Superman" film will not serve as a sequel to the previously released film but it will be a completely new franchise. "It would definitely not be a follow-up to 'Superman Returns'," an insider said as quoted by the site.
The next film, which is nicknamed "Superman 3.0" by Nikki Finke and Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, is said still in the early development and Nolan will likely not direct it. Meanwhile, Warner Bros. will join forces with Legendary Pictures, which co-produced 2006 "Superman Returns", to make sure the new project is happening.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role