Christopher Nolan to Make Superman Fly Again
After landing on the ground for about three and a half years, Superman is going to get help to fly again. Deadline Hollywood has learned that Warner Bros. Pictures has asked "the brains behind rebooted 'Batman' ", Christopher Nolan, to play a "godfather" role to resurrect "Superman" franchise.
About the idea for the story, the upcoming "Superman" film will not serve as a sequel to the previously released film but it will be a completely new franchise. "It would definitely not be a follow-up to 'Superman Returns'," an insider said as quoted by the site.
The next film, which is nicknamed "Superman 3.0" by Nikki Finke and Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, is said still in the early development and Nolan will likely not direct it. Meanwhile, Warner Bros. will join forces with Legendary Pictures, which co-produced 2006 "Superman Returns", to make sure the new project is happening.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit