Christopher Nolan to Make Superman Fly Again
After landing on the ground for about three and a half years, Superman is going to get help to fly again. Deadline Hollywood has learned that Warner Bros. Pictures has asked "the brains behind rebooted 'Batman' ", Christopher Nolan, to play a "godfather" role to resurrect "Superman" franchise.
About the idea for the story, the upcoming "Superman" film will not serve as a sequel to the previously released film but it will be a completely new franchise. "It would definitely not be a follow-up to 'Superman Returns'," an insider said as quoted by the site.
The next film, which is nicknamed "Superman 3.0" by Nikki Finke and Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, is said still in the early development and Nolan will likely not direct it. Meanwhile, Warner Bros. will join forces with Legendary Pictures, which co-produced 2006 "Superman Returns", to make sure the new project is happening.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger