Christopher Nolan to Make Superman Fly Again
After landing on the ground for about three and a half years, Superman is going to get help to fly again. Deadline Hollywood has learned that Warner Bros. Pictures has asked "the brains behind rebooted 'Batman' ", Christopher Nolan, to play a "godfather" role to resurrect "Superman" franchise.
About the idea for the story, the upcoming "Superman" film will not serve as a sequel to the previously released film but it will be a completely new franchise. "It would definitely not be a follow-up to 'Superman Returns'," an insider said as quoted by the site.
The next film, which is nicknamed "Superman 3.0" by Nikki Finke and Mike Fleming from Deadline Hollywood, is said still in the early development and Nolan will likely not direct it. Meanwhile, Warner Bros. will join forces with Legendary Pictures, which co-produced 2006 "Superman Returns", to make sure the new project is happening.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked