Sneak Peek to Alicia Keys and Beyonce Knowles' 'Put It in a Love Song' Video
Along with her featured guest Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Keys is hitting Brazilian slum area on Tuesday, February 9 for the filming of "Put It in a Love Song" music video. The two female singers are seen wearing carnival-inspired outfit matched with colorful headbands.
One of the scenes was filmed at the Morro da Conceicao shantytown, which became renowned worldwide after Michael Jackson filmed "They Don't Care About Us" music video there. Another scene was captured in Rio de Janeiro's Dona Marta slum.
A fan of Brazil, Alicia is excited about the video shoot, telling Brazilian online publication O Dia, "This is a good time to show the new phase are living communities of Rio." The singer also shared about how she and Beyonce come together in the track to empower each other. "This song was meant for us at this time. We've become really good friends," so she said.
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'