Sneak Peek to Alicia Keys and Beyonce Knowles' 'Put It in a Love Song' Video
Along with her featured guest Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Keys is hitting Brazilian slum area on Tuesday, February 9 for the filming of "Put It in a Love Song" music video. The two female singers are seen wearing carnival-inspired outfit matched with colorful headbands.
One of the scenes was filmed at the Morro da Conceicao shantytown, which became renowned worldwide after Michael Jackson filmed "They Don't Care About Us" music video there. Another scene was captured in Rio de Janeiro's Dona Marta slum.
A fan of Brazil, Alicia is excited about the video shoot, telling Brazilian online publication O Dia, "This is a good time to show the new phase are living communities of Rio." The singer also shared about how she and Beyonce come together in the track to empower each other. "This song was meant for us at this time. We've become really good friends," so she said.
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending