Sneak Peek to Alicia Keys and Beyonce Knowles' 'Put It in a Love Song' Video
Along with her featured guest Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Keys is hitting Brazilian slum area on Tuesday, February 9 for the filming of "Put It in a Love Song" music video. The two female singers are seen wearing carnival-inspired outfit matched with colorful headbands.
One of the scenes was filmed at the Morro da Conceicao shantytown, which became renowned worldwide after Michael Jackson filmed "They Don't Care About Us" music video there. Another scene was captured in Rio de Janeiro's Dona Marta slum.
A fan of Brazil, Alicia is excited about the video shoot, telling Brazilian online publication O Dia, "This is a good time to show the new phase are living communities of Rio." The singer also shared about how she and Beyonce come together in the track to empower each other. "This song was meant for us at this time. We've become really good friends," so she said.
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart