Sneak Peek to Alicia Keys and Beyonce Knowles' 'Put It in a Love Song' Video
Along with her featured guest Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Keys is hitting Brazilian slum area on Tuesday, February 9 for the filming of "Put It in a Love Song" music video. The two female singers are seen wearing carnival-inspired outfit matched with colorful headbands.
One of the scenes was filmed at the Morro da Conceicao shantytown, which became renowned worldwide after Michael Jackson filmed "They Don't Care About Us" music video there. Another scene was captured in Rio de Janeiro's Dona Marta slum.
A fan of Brazil, Alicia is excited about the video shoot, telling Brazilian online publication O Dia, "This is a good time to show the new phase are living communities of Rio." The singer also shared about how she and Beyonce come together in the track to empower each other. "This song was meant for us at this time. We've become really good friends," so she said.
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary